• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Salutations...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lady Featherine

Allow me to... prompt my greetings. I am a... certain author lost in a midst of party. But alas the pits of death, called boredom has lead me here. But I digress, I am here to enjoy the company to the fullest. Do forgive my transgression, I merely seek to sate my curiosity.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

-------

Hello! I am originally from the visual novel reddit and certain fandom forums. I like video games, visual novels (as given already), writing and reading fanfics, the occasional RP and occasional fanarts.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Lady Featherine! It's a pleasure to meet you.

And we have all of that here on our forums too. So hopefully you won't feel bored any. :D Oh and the writing community will definitely welcome you with open arms too. So feel free to share any of your stories there, if you like.

In the meantime, please make sure to check out the FAQ. And if you need help any, feel free to let one of us know. We'll be happy to help you out. I'll see you around the forum!

Lady Featherine

I will. :) I also can provide feedbacks to arts and fanfictions if you all would allow me to. I'm not really THAT credible of a feedback but if you want to have a feedback from my own personal perspective. Do feel free. :D I'm always looking for a story to read.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome!
It is nice to meet you and enjoy your stay! :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I will. :) I also can provide feedbacks to arts and fanfictions if you all would allow me to. I'm not really THAT credible of a feedback but if you want to have a feedback from my own personal perspective. Do feel free. :D I'm always looking for a story to read.

You're more than welcome to do so! :)

Back