• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix's scar(s)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FATE

Awards
wassup peeps? dont know if anyone noticed, but i wanted to know what y'all think.
anyone realized that Saix has a scar (or scars) on his forehead just like Leon and Seifer (combined).
image.php

R0XAS

that.. or just a scar in the shape of an X to represent the XIII order.

Soras Shell

it has to have signifigance somehow...maybe he got it from Riku it said that he did know Riku

AuronMoonshine

Oh, sorry, let me be more specific, his scar seemed to look like cresenct or a cross slash, weither he recieved that in battle, or he controls some power through it, like a conduit perhaps?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
FATE said:
wassup peeps? dont know if anyone noticed, but i wanted to know what y'all think.
anyone realized that Saix has a scar (or scars) on his forehead just like Leon and Seifer (combined).
image.php
Yeah, he has two scars. Could it be Leon and Seifer's scars put together?

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Maybe it's just mere coincidence that he has an X on his forehead and Seifer and Leon have half of what he has. Remember, Final Fantasy characters are just making an appearance to just be there and somewhat help the storyline continue. Something too main like that would be too intense for the story.

AinzX

The X shaped scar on his forehead represents him being part of the order and unknown

Photious Harp

FATE said:
image.php

He is obviously the nobody form of Seifer+Squall, duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back