• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix vs Marluxia.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
In an recent interview, Nomura says by strength, it goes Xemnas, Roxas, then Xaldin and Lexaeus.
Saïx or Marluxia would be next.
I vote for flowers.

No way?! :D Cool, where can I find this? Go Xaldin!!!

And hey, not because I am super obsessed fan, but Axel would be up there too I assume since it is his job to kill traitors, if he was weak he'd be kinda useless :/

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Well, there's physical strength and then there's overall powerfulness, with elemetns and such. Axel is more sneaky if anything.

True. He used more manipulitating schemes than just jumping out and destroying everyone. But he did semi fight with Marluxia before Sora's face had to ruin the cut scene lol.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, there's physical strength and then there's overall powerfulness, with elemetns and such. Axel is more sneaky if anything.
I believe the interview was talking about overall powerfulness.
@DJ: It's one of the Famistu interviews, I think, should be in the Days Ultimania. (it contains spoilers)

Frozura

Marluxia all the way! I love him and he is the best! Ever since I saw his pic after I beat KH2 ( I didn't play COM yet) in the journal I was like wow this guys sick. And then when I found out his name isn't pronounced Mar-lucks-ia and it is actually pronounced Mar-loosha I got sad but now I am used to it and it sounds more 'sophisticated'. :)

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
I believe the interview was talking about overall powerfulness.
@DJ: It's one of the Famistu interviews, I think, should be in the Days Ultimania. (it contains spoilers)

Ah, well than no reading for me >< But still thanks for letting me know the power ranking ^^;; Figured Lex would be up there, and Xaldin is just too strong so him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back