• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sage Question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodwinter

Well, the supposed Sage, or the old man in the extended ending in Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix seemed powerful. Despite his age, the ability to use a Keyblade and wield it tighter than those who use both hands for more control, to control the elements, to expell electricity frost and shadow from his hands instantly, to be able to call on Kingdom Hearts at any given moment, his unsurpassed strength and cunning, and ability to wield thousands of keyblades at a time and cloning ability makes him just about the most powerful character I've seen in the whole series. Which begs one simple question:

How in the world could he possibly have died? If this is supposedly set in the past, and he isn't in the current games, that means this man has died. But does anyone have any clues or theories as to how? If all else old age would be the only plausible cause and even thats a little outlandish seeing as he has so much physical ability even at such an age it would be ludicrous to think he would one day in a couple years just fall over and die. I guess only the end of the game will tell?

Xemnas

Actually, I was wondering the same thing myself! The ending of this series must be pretty intense.

The Key Chain

well, he had to have died, unless this is the future. because in kh1 or 2 someone with that much power must have gotten in sora's way, right?

Soraox

well i dont how the old man died but i just thought of something about him but im going to mae it a thread

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
he died? i assumed he...you know...is busy with other stuff or something...

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
*blink* Who said he died? What if he discovered the Kingdom Hearts version of the Fountain of Youth? Or...what if he embodied himself inside of something?

Never count the old foks out!

*gets stabbed by UEM*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back