• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saïx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

I just have some questions about Saïx and I think there is no right answer, but I want some thoughts up.

1. Saïx is by all means the most neutral member of the Organization by his feelings. Why doesnt he show emotion by using his memories? Is he thinking that he is more powerful without emotion or what is the point of being like a robot? Whatever is in his memory??

2. Saïx says that "We remember very well how to injure ones heart." How he remembers??! Did someone injure his heart? This could explain why he doesnt open his memories to show fake emotion. By opening his memories he would remember someone injuring his heart?

3. When Saïx absorbs power from Kingdom Hearts, his rage is unbelievable. He is like the madman!! Is that rage coming from his memories when he dares to open them in Berserk Mode? This would support the thing that someone injured his heart right?

4. Saïx screams in the boss-fight: "Everything shall be lost to you!!!!" Could this be a hint about his past? Maybe he lost everything precious to him? Maybe in Keyblade War?

5. This is about all of the Organization members. Do their original selves possess the power to wield keyblade? Or any supernatural powers? After all you need strong heart to become a nobody and even more stronger to become human-nobody..

C

Colours

I love it how you put everything in the precise order. Also even if Saix former self was in the keyblade war, he wasn't alone. In kh2 fm, Xigbar talks to Zexion about the same thing. Which could be possible, Saix has the same lust for KH as well as Xemnas. I trurely belive that Saix former self got that mark while he was in the battle, some say decoration, but I think otherwise. I love this topic.

Riku Fan1415

Yeah, haven't we all wondered where/when Xigbar injured/lost his eye, also? Maybe in Keyblade War, or when meddling with darkness behind ATW's back.

C

Colours

Yeah, haven't we all wondered where/when Xigbar injured/lost his eye, also? Maybe in Keyblade War, or when meddling with darkness behind ATW's back.

Possible, seeing how Xigbar like's to spy on everyone. This theory could be possible.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I really wouldn't read too deeply into Saix.
He is like most of the Organization members: Underdeveloped, too many questions.

Some of your points are interesting, though.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

I just have some questions about Saïx and I think there is no right answer, but I want some thoughts up.

1. Saïx is by all means the most neutral member of the Organization by his feelings. Why doesnt he show emotion by using his memories? Is he thinking that he is more powerful without emotion or what is the point of being like a robot? Whatever is in his memory??

2. Saïx says that "We remember very well how to injure ones heart." How he remembers??! Did someone injure his heart? This could explain why he doesnt open his memories to show fake emotion. By opening his memories he would remember someone injuring his heart?

3. When Saïx absorbs power from Kingdom Hearts, his rage is unbelievable. He is like the madman!! Is that rage coming from his memories when he dares to open them in Berserk Mode? This would support the thing that someone injured his heart right?

4. Saïx screams in the boss-fight: "Everything shall be lost to you!!!!" Could this be a hint about his past? Maybe he lost everything precious to him? Maybe in Keyblade War?

5. This is about all of the Organization members. Do their original selves possess the power to wield keyblade? Or any supernatural powers? After all you need strong heart to become a nobody and even more stronger to become human-nobody..

Saix, great Nobody with much character potential, but what he had wasn't enough.

He might appear in BBS as a regular person or is the DS

C

Colours

Saix, great Nobody with much character potential, but what he had wasn't enough.

He might appear in BBS as a regular person or is the DS

I don't think that he'll be the DS, he really isn't that important to be in BBS.

Stealth.Baker

Saïx is definitely my favorite member, he just seems to be a little more interesting than the other members to me. I like the points you brought up, and I hope we'll see more character development on him especially in 358/2 Days, but I don't really think he's going to be a major character to the series. Maybe we'll learn about him in BBS, but I highly doubt it. Most of the members after Zexion just seem like they were thrown in there, and it doesn't seem to me like we're going to learn a lot about their past.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I think it was more just to mess around with people's emotions.
Like 'HA. I KNOW HOW TO PISS YOU OFF/MAKE YOU CRY!'

If they could, they'd be wielding it in the Order.
There are other requirements than a strong heart to use a keyblade.
If it was just a strong heart, many more would have the keyblade.

Super natural powers?
I see that as possible, actually.
For some of the members.

Saix, namely.
Demyx, Xigbar, Luxord...It seems like for alot of the members their weapons/fighing style could be based off something from their past life. But minor shit. Like guitarist, sniper, gamblers.
Yata yata.

And since Saix is also known as the Lunar Diviner...
Iunno.
I want there to be more to Saix.
Moreso than any Order member

Y

Yannis

What is special in Saïx is at least two things:

-He is the right hand of Xemnas even when he is number VII. Vexen talks to Marluxia like the number matters: "You are just XI, Im the IV member..."

-He isnt stronger than lets say Xaldin, so why is he over the apprentices of AtW?

Gabo

-He isnt stronger than lets say Xaldin, so why is he over the apprentices of AtW?
Don't take much into the strength thing
I'm sure it depends on who's fighting it.
I found Demyx painfully easy whereas others found him hard.

Y

Yannis

Don't take much into the strength thing
I'm sure it depends on who's fighting it.
I found Demyx painfully easy whereas others found him hard.
No, I mean that Nomura has said that Xemnas, Roxas and Xaldin are the strongest of Organization.

Gabo

No, I mean that Nomura has said that Xemnas, Roxas and Xaldin are the strongest of Organization.
He did?
When?
I dont remember that
>.<

Cissy

Bronze Member
Saix= Orange eyes and pointy ears
Xigbar= Orange eyes and pointy ears
Xemnas= Orange eyes and pointy ears

Is Nomura obsessed with pointy ears or something?

Xehanort had the pointy-ear syndrome, too.

C

Colours

He only uses them on villians, getting too close to the darkness.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

Saix and Xigbar had Orange eyes?

dchi

Well, let me try to answer your questions one by one. This may take up some space, though.

Perhaps he feels no need to fake emotions, as he strikes me as the straight-to-business type. However, he does grin a bit when speaking to Xemnas about the plan. (I forget which part exactly.) I'll address more stuff in this question in part 3.

Most likely, his heart was injured at some point. Most people's are, if they live long enough. Plus, imagine the hurt someone would feel at being wronged by a person who not only acted against your wishes, but simply ignored your feelings behind them. By being a cold, heartless b******, he psychologically dominates his enemy.

I don't think that he absorbed power from KH, but he did get enraged. Maybe this is simply his power. Maybe, he supresses the memories of his emotions so much, that, eventually, they break through, manifesting in EPIC CRAZY. But yeah, that supports the theory of his injured heart.

Well, his statement is very general, most likely holding two meanings. The most obvious one would be referencing Sora about to lose his life, i.e., everything. Then, there a couple of possible meanings: he could be referencing his own state as a nobody, because without a heart, he is nothing, and has lost everything. He could be referring to an occurance in a past life, where something tragic happened.

While it is possible that their previous selves could've weilded Keyblades, it's doubtful; Roxas, whose original self is Sora, weilds a Keyblade, b/c his orginal self does. If they could use Keyblades, I'm sure they would, wouldn't they? Still, their hearts would have to be extremely strong, at least nearly as strong as Sora's.

C

Colours

What is special in Saïx is at least two things:

-He is the right hand of Xemnas even when he is number VII. Vexen talks to Marluxia like the number matters: "You are just XI, Im the IV member..."

I think that Xemnas and Saix really want KH, as for the rest..It seems as though they are there to screw around and play nobody creations.Saix and Xemnas seemed to be very serious about kh, that is why he is Xemnas right hand man.

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

I dont remember if it was in the game(Ansem reports) or NOmura interview, but someone said that Organization Weapons are like Sora´s keyblade connected to their hearts. You know, when you think about it, Sora´s keyblade is one among organization weapon. A common item made into weapon like cards, sitar, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back