• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RXS - BBS Artwork Pack (:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoXS

23jrja8.png

Sigs

Aqua
52ewsj.jpg

Terra
90ujyp.jpg

Vanitas
2mo8dqc.jpg

Evil Queen
2a9bpd5.jpg

Master Xehanort (My Fav)
n2nafk.jpg

Last edited:

RoXS

I knooow i love that one tooo :)
Thank youu,

and here:

OlympusColiseum6.png

Davey

durp.
I really like the Terra and Vanitas sigs.
Nice avys too.
Btw, instead of posting 5 posts for one thing, you should make a wall of avys on one single image. ;D

RoXS

Bueno I put them all up seperately in case anybody wanted to use one then it wouldn't get complicated haha.

Davey

durp.
Oh true, it'd be a pain sending links to everyone for each avy if they wanted it.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Wow these are all great...Ive never seen you around the digital media section and these might be the best BBS ones ive seen so far :) Nice work...would you mind if i wore one of your avvies?

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Ahhh Peter, so this pack finally made it from KH3 to KHi hm? Well nonetheless I still love everything on here, I adore the Aqua wallpaper.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I've seen your graphics ar KH3.ORG and they're awesome and so are these~
I might wear one of the Aqua ones. :3

Last edited:

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
The MX one is, IMO, the best of the bunch. Nice simple color scheme, and good graphics.

Aqua and Malificent are tied for least favorite and the only reason being is that the colors on both are wonky.

Aqua has SO much color in it, it looks like someone took ALL of the paints at home depot and just poured them onto the tag.The effects are great and I love the text, its just to much color. Very rarely can a rainbow effect work. And when you pair rainbow + black, it just goes off balance. May I suggest B/W? I think it would look way better.

Malificent has the same problems Aqua has... Completely and entirely evil~

Whoops, I don't mean that... I meant colors xD

The Malificent one, as I said, has the same problem as Aqua. Just to many colors. However, unlike Aqua, I do not think this one should go B/W.

Overall, you're wonderful. I like your style in your tags and I like your personality. You seem like a good person. I'm coming back from the grave, so I hope I get to know you better arabslol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back