• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumored KHIII - Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagne387

Website
www.myspace.com
im liking the pixar world ideas but i think they should have more original worlds this time around. the story lines for the disney worlds need to be improved jus a bit.

sonic-speed

IMO here's my list of the only worlds they need to keep from the first two games:
-Radiant Garden
-Twilight Town
-Destiny Island
-Port Royal
-Agrabah
-Olympus Coliseum
-Disney Castle
-Beast's Castle
-Atlantica
-Neverland(i know they cut it out of KH2, but i loved it)

Also, there's one more world from KH2 that I'm not sure whether I'd want it back or not: The World That Never Was.

Unless Maleficent and Pete took over the castle like they were talking about doing, I really dont see a point to keeping it in the game.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I for one think it would be a waste of space to bring back pooh again but since he is close friends to sora they will bring him back. Plus pooh is in radiant garden so Sora is bound to see the book and that also means he might bump into Tron once again too.

Neverland must come back, it was one of the best worlds in KH1. If they are going to bring back old disney worlds, these are the ones that will make the most sense.

100 Acre Wood
Space Paranoids
Neverland
Olympus Colliseum
Agrabah
Port Royal
Disney Castle

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Disney needs to make a small appearance in KH3.

Honestly, the annoying Disney worlds have got to go now. KH it was fun, KH2 it was boring, don't make me go to KH3.

Sora is going to be what, 16-17? Going to see Aladdin again isn't going to cut it.

Original worlds pl0x

BleedingChaos

Sora = 16 in KH3, But he's not gonna be in it so, :l.
Also, I agree with everything Dogen said, KHII was boring, it was KHI with only a few new worlds/summons/moves (about 4 new worlds I might add) and hopefully KHIII
will have an actual COOL main character.

Eternamente926

Sora = 16 in KH3, But he's not gonna be in it so, :l.

It's somewhere, but there have been several interviews from Nomura (did I spell it right? lol... can't spell it right without a reference) stating that the story will always revolve around Sora (and Riku and Kairi). Until I see Kingdom Hearts 3 information that stars a completely new cast, I highly doubt our little spiky haired kiddo is going to be put out to pasture in Destiny Islands.

If they want to spice it up and make it a little less Disney, how's about having Donald and Goofy remain at Disney Castle this time around, and having Riku and Kairi form Sora's party? Would be cool, and possible... Riku could play Goofy's role (support warrior), and Kairi could play Donald's (magic user/healer/defense). I think it's feasable, but the story is strict on being Disney. So, I don't know... they'll probably make some way for Sora, Donald, and Goofy to have to be back together lol... though, personally I think Riku and Kairi deserve more airtime (the story is supposed to also revolve around them, and Riku's always off doing other things elsewhere, and Kairi is constantly in the damsel-in-distress position). Anyway, enough ranting about my hope for KH3 lol.

BleedingChaos said:
and hopefully KHIII will have an actual COOL main character.

Sora is cool. Dorky... naive... goofy... but cool. 'nuff said :D

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
It's somewhere, but there have been several interviews from Nomura (did I spell it right? lol... can't spell it right without a reference) stating that the story will always revolve around Sora (and Riku and Kairi). Until I see Kingdom Hearts 3 information that stars a completely new cast, I highly doubt our little spiky haired kiddo is going to be put out to pasture in Destiny Islands.

If they want to spice it up and make it a little less Disney, how's about having Donald and Goofy remain at Disney Castle this time around, and having Riku and Kairi form Sora's party? Would be cool, and possible... Riku could play Goofy's role (support warrior), and Kairi could play Donald's (magic user/healer/defense). I think it's feasable, but the story is strict on being Disney. So, I don't know... they'll probably make some way for Sora, Donald, and Goofy to have to be back together lol... though, personally I think Riku and Kairi deserve more airtime (the story is supposed to also revolve around them, and Riku's always off doing other things elsewhere, and Kairi is constantly in the damsel-in-distress position). Anyway, enough ranting about my hope for KH3 lol.

Sora is cool. Dorky... naive... goofy... but cool. 'nuff said :D

I like your ideas.
It is completely feasable.

And KH is Sora and Sora is KH.
No Sora, no KH.
And I'd like to keep it that way.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Disney needs to make a small appearance in KH3.

Honestly, the annoying Disney worlds have got to go now. KH it was fun, KH2 it was boring, don't make me go to KH3.

Sora is going to be what, 16-17? Going to see Aladdin again isn't going to cut it.

Original worlds pl0x

But Disney Worlds are the supposed worlds that are in the 'light' realm. They need Disney worlds to offset the darker ones, like TWTNW, Traverse Town, End of the World, etc.

More original worlds would be nice, but they still need some good Disney ones, like Treasure Planet. So much potential there, especially with pirates and it's technology, FFV's Fairis being a pirate, or Baltheir and Fran would definately fit in that world, and riding a solar board. :)

ansemx18

That's a good list of new worlds, but I don't know if I would be too crazy about an Incredibles world, but a Toy Story one would not be so bad. The idea of the Crossroads from the Secret ending would be a great level to play though.

sonic-speed

i dont know if i'd want a full world for this, but it would be majorly awesome if they found a way to include some Rocketeer content in KH3. perhaps the Rocketeer could be a summon.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
That would be great. ^ ^ But if he was included as a summon, then it would make him a special summon, much like to the special worlds (Port Royal and Space Paranoid).

Henskie

I'm Batman
Pixar worlds would be really cool but if KH III comes out exclusively for the PS3 then I am not getting it because well I dont want to pay 600$ for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back