• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumored KHIII - Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedingChaos

Sorry if you guys already seen this.... :closedeyes:

Expected Worlds ::.

These worlds are based on my own assumptions and predictions, they are to be considered rumors.

Kingdom Hearts III will continue to feature Disney related worlds since that is the main aspect of the game. Due to some new ownership and popular previous worlds, many new and old worlds will likely make a return.

Pixar Worlds

Pixar worlds are an absolute in Kingdom Hearts III. Previously, modern-classics like "Finding Nemo" and "Toy Story" were not featured in Kingdom Hearts because, despite the Disney name, were registered with Pixar, a seperate company. But since the development of Kingdom Hearts II, Disney finally bought Pixar. As a result, all Pixar characters and movies are under the Disney Empire and due to their critical and commercial success, it would be a missed opportunity not to have these characters featured in the next game.

Toy Story - "Andy and/or Sid's Room"

With new ownership over Pixar, we may see a new level where Sora and Co. are the size of toys, much like when you shrink in Wonderland in the first game.

The Incredibles - "Nomanisan Island"

Everyone remembers the secretly evil island from the Incredibles where the super-family spring back into action to take down the nasty Syndrome. It wouldn't be a long shot to say that Sora, Donald and Goofy might don some tights and help the family out in the next game.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

A world and characters that were heavily requested in Kingdom Hearts II but never made the cut. We may expect some appearances in the next game.

"100 Acre Wood"

The one world in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II where no Heartless roam. In this world the player simply plays through simple mini-games. This has proved to be popular, especially since it is completely optional and provides a good game for younger players. Since it came back in KH2, it's likely it will come back once again.

"Olympus Colisseum"

The tournaments on the Olympus world have been favorites of fans since the first KH game. Being one of the most visited world in any of the games, it would be unheard of to exclude it from the next game.

New World - "Sand World"

The world visible in the Secret Trailer at the end of Kingdom Hearts II may be a world in the next title, considering the World That Never Was from Kingdom Hearts II was featured in the Secret Trailer from the first Kingdom Hearts.

"Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden"

Being the very most important world in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, being the root of all evil and good, it's quite likely that it will play another large part in the next game. Probably being the world that is safe to return to at any time full of shops like Traverse Town or Twilight Town.

"Destiny Islands"

Since this is where the characters were last left off, it's almost impossible for the game to not begin here. And with the game likely being on Playstation 3, it's an excellent place to present the amazing new graphics. A world full of palm trees, sand, water, a nice sunset/rise and a quite little village.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^^Supply link next time, it's like citing a website in a research paper. You should give credit to the author(and if you have the facts wrong, you can blame it on the author)

On topic:
Decent list, but I'm thinking more original worlds this time around, and maybe more returning worlds.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Decent list, but I'm thinking more original worlds this time around, and maybe more returning worlds.

i was thinking the same thing. i was never a big fan of the Disney worlds, at least in the original worlds there is some storyline relating to the plot and isn't off topic. of course, you need disney world because that is what the game is, but i would really like more original worlds, or at least add some purpose to the disney worlds.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
This is the oldest site ever. I have even posted from it (in my n00b years)

Many people have posted from it. In fact, Nos Lived, (a cointributor on that site, look on the KH3 theorys page toward the bottom) was a member here.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^^The kingdom key is like wikipedia, just with wikipedia you get flagged for not citing sources. You can't trust them, they post dumb, unfounded, worthless, know-nothing theories that can't be trusted. Basically what i'm saying is that kingdom key sucks.

Come on look at this:
http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/story.shtml

They are posting a "story" which many, even here, thought was fact what it's obviously fiction and doesn't make much sense(it's written like little kid wrote it), what I'm trying to say is Don't believe kingdom key for a second till they give a link to their sources.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
No, no returning worlds!!! Im sick of most of the KH and KH2 worlds!! lol. Maybe the more important original worlds and the better Disney worlds, but not many Disney worlds. I want more NEW worlds. New Disney worlds, and new original worlds.

BleedingChaos

Naw they should keep some worlds like Olympus, I <3 Olympus. Also, another one is
Hallow Bastion, alot of history there, and Disney Castyle, and Destiny Islands....
Other than that, the other worlds can kiss my butt.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I agreed on Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden (Perhaps the construction of it is completed?) and Destiny Island (It would be great if we get to play there again. ^ ^) and Olympus Coliseum (Would be great to see the whole of Olympus?) But we didn't know whether Nomura's next KH project is KH3 or not.

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
I doubt that KH3 will be on PS3,
due to it's high price.
However, this board isn't discussion for that....

HB/RG and Olympus Coliseum are givens.
I think more classic Disney movies need worlds.
However, I cannot think of one at the time. :p

The XIV

Isn't Disney in some way...what's the word...involved with Miyazaki-sama's films?

Can you say Princess Mononoke?

Eternamente926

My opinion... yay~

I think we can anticipate the following worlds for the following reasons:

[ Destiny Islands ]
Whether it only be a short stay there a la KH1 before you leave and don't return (not saying anything bad will happen to the world), or if it's a typical fighting world, or if it's a home base of sorts (a la KH1 Traverse Town, KH2 Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden), I have a feeling this world will be at least the starting world.

[ Radiant Garden ]
I feel this world might be a home base/fighting world as it was in KH2. Just because all is right with the world in terms of restoration, it's still infested with the Heartless.

[ Olympus Coliseum ]
Admit it. You like the Coliseum matches. Who doesn't? I'm positive it will make a return. Whether or not it will be a full-blown fighting world as it was in KH2, or if it will only focus around the games and training as it was in KH1, that I can't be sure of. It might be a fighting world, and some of it might even take place on Mount Olympus. Perhaps this time Hercules will actually be a party member, rather than just opponent and occasional ally.

[ Atlantica ]
Personally, I didn't really like the dancing in this world. Fortunately, it's not necessary to win (only necessary to obtain the Ultima Weapon and extra goodies and completion). However, I do believe it will return, and I do believe it will return as a normal fighting world. In KH1, King Triton let on that he knew more about the Keyblade's history than he mentioned. Since it's been mentioned that the Keyblade's history will be discussed in KH3 (assuming the game occurs. I know Nomuru ... can't spell his name without a reference lol ... said he had plans for the third and wants to do it), I feel we can expect this world to play a much more major role in the game. And we shall pray it doesn't have Sora doing the conga again.

[ Twilight Town ]
I'm somewhat iffy on this, but I feel Sora and friends might return here. It's a prime location for Nobody interference, and I honestly feel Heartless and Nobodys will be equal in numbers in terms of enemies (is there a third new enemy type? Not sure, not discussing it here). Also, this is where Master Yen Sid resides, and I feel he might play an important role in this game as well.

[ Disney Castle ]
This will probably be an expanded world if it's included, but it might only have one necessary visit as it did in KH2. It might deal with traveling to Timeless River again... it was a nice area, and I think it was popular. It might return.

[ Halloween Town ]
I think this will be included mostly for it's shtick value. People love the HT versions of our heroes, so I have a feeling it will return. Perhaps even with a completely different and entirely new plot and enemy. Unless Oogie Boogie is ressurected... again.

[ Port Royal ]
Pirates of the Carribean is huge, and the plot of the second movie just screams Kingdom Hearts material. The key, the heart of Davy Jones, et cetera. The final boss fight could even be The Cracken (sp?). I have a feeling this world will make a return for the selling value. Port Royal was a big attraction to KH2, due mainly to the fact that it was a stark contrast in the worlds (every other world, excluding Space Paranoids, despite it's neon-ness, was based off of an animated movie/show). It was dark, dreary, and had the air of live-action despite Sora and company still having that rich animated feel (although even Sora's look was toned down to be more realistic for the world). I think it'll be a great world to return, and perhaps the heroes could even don pirate garb just for it (Sora is constantly going on about being a pirate). Although Sora in a big hat is just too funny.

[ Agrabah ]
The third installment of the Aladdin series has potential to be revamped into a Kingdom Hearts plotline. Maybe the third game will actually tie in with family, rather than young love as so much of the different worlds' plots did in the second game. I personally think this world is a popular one, and Sora even fits right in (he had absolutely no problem calling himself a street rat after defeating Genie Jafar in the second). Plus, Aladdin and Princess Jasmine are close friends of Sora's, so I doubt Agrabah won't make a return in some way, shape, or form. Perhaps they'll even make a completely new plot for the second. Perhaps they'll actually get Robin Williams to finally lend his voice lol

[ Crossroads (?) ]
The mystery area in the secret ending. The Crossroads, aka Keyblade Graveyard, aka Whatever Other Clever Name You Can Give This World. Even if it's just a short area, or a huge 'The World that Never Was'-esque battleground, I am 100% positive this will at the very least make an appearance in the third installment. I have a feeling it will be a playable world, and most likely a battle world, but there again it might just be a storyline world that Sora doesn't actually step foot in (much like Disney Castle was in the first installment). Perhaps the Crossroads itself will be a battlefield that Sora is warped into (as how he was warped into an area that held Memory's Skyscraper during the first confrontation with Xemnas). We'll know for sure once the game is created, but I am stating it for a fact that this world will somehow be in the game (do I get bonus points for stating the obvious? lol)

I have other speculations of what worlds might be included in KH2, at least those that tie directly in with the main plot. Perhaps a world that is made up of the remnants of The World that Never Was. I suggest that because it would most likely still be possible to enter there through Twilight Town anyway, unless they put a blockade up in the Library of the mansion (or if they just block off the mansion completely).

Personally, as cute as Sora was in the Pride Lands, I don't feel that they should have the need to have Sora and gang return there. The second movie's plot honestly doesn't scream Kingdom Hearts material to me, and things would just be redundant.

Mulan's world, The Land of the Dragons, might return. I haven't actually seen the second, so I can't say for sure if it looks to be befitting of a Kingdom Hearts plotline.

Unfortunately, I don't think that Beast's Castle will return for the third game. I honestly loved this world, but everything was resolved, and during the ending credits we even see that the Beast has returned to his human form. I don't think that the Beast (Prince) and Belle will be absent from the game, though. They might wind up as visitors to Radiant Garden, or something of the like.

I won't get into the worlds I'd like to see. I have a feeling many of the past worlds from both KH1 and KH2 will return, and a few new ones will be included as well, but overall I think the main selling point of the third game will be the storyline rather than the Disney aspect.

Oh, to speculate... it's fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back