• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumored info about Fighting Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Hey. Lay off, Stryder_sdc, just 'cause you had trouble with Sephiroth, doesn't mean we all thought he was the toughest boss in history, like you seem to. When you realise that he's using a pre-deteramined method of attack, he's reallt EASY. In all honsty, I can beat him with out Aeroga, Elixers or any of that stuff and still beat him just as quickly as I did Xehanort. Why? 'Cause even though he's pwerful, he's also predictable . . . and I never used a cheat disc on KH. It was a fairly easy game, no matter how good it was.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Ansem/Sephy said:
Hey. Lay off, Stryder_sdc, just 'cause you had trouble with Sephiroth, doesn't mean we all thought he was the toughest boss in history, like you seem to. When you realise that he's using a pre-deteramined method of attack, he's reallt EASY. In all honsty, I can beat him with out Aeroga, Elixers or any of that stuff and still beat him just as quickly as I did Xehanort. Why? 'Cause even though he's pwerful, he's also predictable . . . and I never used a cheat disc on KH. It was a fairly easy game, no matter how good it was.

Thanx, for backing me up (Riku/Sephy)Its like I was saying after a while his movements become extremely predictable. by the way can u hook me up with a sig. of Axel.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Bluejuan85 said:
OMG MyInnerFred you mean you had met the Hitoshura. Man he is the most deadliest boss ever. your HP will only stay 999 that is the max but the hitoshura can do a devastating attacks that will do 999,999 damage.

XD! Don't remind me.

Attemisc

Sephiroth for Kingdom Hearts 2 is the reason I bought a PS2 Game Shark today...
as well as pre-ordering it along with the limited edition guide
>.>
<.<
I hope the cheat for invincibility works this time unlike other games where they just give you max everything..... I want to get blown up with an atom bomb and survive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back