• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumored info about Fighting Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
yea thats what i did but why dont you try a low level and expert mode that should keep you a little bit tense

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
He is 100% optional. I'm playing on Proud (the hardest) I believe. I thought the game was going to be like KH1 (you know not that hard) so I wanted to challange myself... boy was I wrong.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
He's super cheap to... He's a f-ing powerhouse! And so far I can't seem to figure out a solid pattern for his moves. In KH1 he use to call them out, so I could prepare and hit him with something to cancle it out... Now I can't. T_T

The_Watcher

MyInnerFred said:
He is 100% optional. I'm playing on Proud (the hardest) I believe. I thought the game was going to be like KH1 (you know not that hard) so I wanted to challange myself... boy was I wrong.

So MyInnerFred if you are trying to beat him, tell me this, does it look like you would be able to fight him again after you beat him or does it seem like a one of thing?

EDIT: And does he still use Sin Harvest to kill you instantly

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It seems like a one time thing, and like in KH1 he seems to use more moves as you knock him down more and more. I only took his first HP bar down... That's it. >_> He normally kills me with in a minute. I mean I might be underleveled, since it is optional, but he is still freaking hard. I got use to using the Drives... I think he did something similar to Sin Harvester by my camera was facing the wrong way, so all I saw was me get hit by a black blast or something.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
wow, i'm going to do two game saves when i get it in english, one on easy and one on proud. and then before i fight sephiroth on each one i'm going to save so that i can fight him as many times as i want MUHAHAHAHA. but still i cant wait to fight him, i remember the first time i beat him i literally couldn't breath for like 20 seconds and for the later 20 minutes i was breathing really heavily and my hand was shaking, oh man it was like i just escaped near-death. damn i cant wait till KH2 comes out in the US of A.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I think the reason they took it out as multiple times was to stop people from like leveling up WAY to fast. Also he is part of Cloud's side story, though there might be a way to fight him more later on.

Ansem/Sephy

The only thing I don't like about this is: he's still harder than Xemnas from what I've heard . . . Xemnas should be just as hard or harder . . . after all, he looks kickass (check my sig) and is the final boss . . . I like them both equally, although I think Xemnas looks cooler for once (new hair thingy), I just don't like that Xemnas and Xehanort have bad publicity just 'cause TN messed up with KHI's Final Battle. Luckily, I've been informed that he's 10x harder than 'Ansem' was . . . so, since I plan to play it on proud . . . he better be frickin' hard . . . otherwise, I couldn't be more glad about Seph and all. He looks awesome . . .

Mad Monkey

Sephy was pretty easy for me in KH1, I've beat him a bunch of times, and haven't lost to him all that often.
Although the 8 health bar thing might make him just a bit harder than in KH1... just a bit :p

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Sephiroth is ment to be harder, he is the optional boss... Every RPG always has an optional boss that is way harder then the main one, look at Digital Devil Saga, the final boss was a joke but the optional boss... One of, if not the, hardest boss in RPG history.

B

bettermanlamia

sound freaking hard. but FUN i loved beating sephiroth in kh1 it was AWESOME

Mr.

D: AWWW! I wanted Sephiroth to kill Cloud. XDDDD
And the one-time thing sucks. I can get used to playing without drive forms, since I only have KH1.
And I can beat Sephiroth's butt without ANY Elixers. I just wait for him to pound me with my MP Rage skill on, then I heal. XD

And Ansem is easy as cake. Jeez. He should be a LITTLE harder. T-T

Dark Oblivion007

maybe sora's attack power is way stronger and can deplete a health bar in a minute or something. did you see what he did in that tron boss battle? It was sick man.^__^

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
8 health bars, and a devastateing 3-hit combo, along with no help and his dramatic power increase when being pwnd. He think u just need to study his moves and watch his movments to prepare to deflect his attacks. As for Seph in KH1 he was pretty easy u just have to watch out for that sin harvest(if u know u too far away to prevent it just use an elxier-I beat him in about 5-6minutes) When I fight him i'll make sure that I have all my stats up, and have the most powerful weapon. He shouldn't be too hard.

Stryder_sdc

not being an asshole but anyone who says sephiroth in KH1 is a liar, yea u might b able to beat him because you know how, but that does not make him hard, im sick of people who say, oh yea i beat sephiroth without even trying, or oh yea emerald weapon was easy, your either a liar or using a cheat disk

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
MyInnerFred said:
Sephiroth is ment to be harder, he is the optional boss... Every RPG always has an optional boss that is way harder then the main one, look at Digital Devil Saga, the final boss was a joke but the optional boss... One of, if not the, hardest boss in RPG history.

OMG MyInnerFred you mean you had met the Hitoshura. Man he is the most deadliest boss ever. your HP will only stay 999 that is the max but the hitoshura can do a devastating attacks that will do 999,999 damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back