• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP Battle: Me versus AoD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
ME either! I cant let her fight alone

Name: Boxy
Appearance: Tall slim guy with black hair and brown eyes, wears casual preppy clothes that u find in Hollister and maybe anchorblue.
Personality: laid-back, and sensitive
Powers:umm pretty crazy aand I can transform into a box and be invincible in my box form.

Boxy jumps into the scene with furious anger, he grabs LDJ by the hair and brings his head down into Boxy's knees. Blow after Blow LDJ screams out, he breaks loose and slashes boxy's left pinky right off his hand. Boxy pulls his shotgun out and blasts LDJ right square in the face. Boxy turns into a box and departures out

(no one can survive a blow from a shotgun thus ending the match and no one ever saw Boxy again.)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: Right! You're pushing me to my rp character, Faith Crest's, evil side called Amarra. Here is a list of things I want to say:

1. This is a sparring match as LDJ said, he is merely training me.
2. I might be new to this, but it gives you no right to interfere.
3. Why can't you guys give me a chance?
4. Why didn't you ask me about wanting to interfere?
5. Oh, and if you do post, we'll ignore.

Don't consider this as me being angry. I just want to rp battle LDJ. He's a good friend of mine.

S

<Sora=Riku>

OK Chill I was going to die any way I was just going to intercept 1 of his attacks to save AoD And die K

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Just for clarity, this is a RP battle. A battle is performed between two people with their own respective characters. This Battle is created by one of them, or both, and even if it is training, this battle wil not go any further than the two people. If you're character wins or loses, doesn't matter, it all goes to the way you RP'ed and who was the best RP'er.

besides, this is a practise battle. The person that practises his or her skill has to worsen their situation at one point so that they could, would, have to do their best to come back in.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: Alright, this is starting to tick me off. The level of n00b idiocy really ticks me off in the this forum, and I'm going to snap on you twats if you keep up the childish antics. This is not your fight, this is a match between AoD and LDJ, read the title. It does NOT saying "all dumbasses welcome to join."

GTFO

If you want to "fight for AoD" come fight me, I'd be more than happy to mentally and physically rape your characters.

Also, if I see anymore stupid newb crap in here, I might go see if I can't get you morons banned, or LDJ could just ban you from the thread. >_>

Valentine

almost human.
Whatever happened to the old concept of an undisturbed sparring role-play? I seriously think that there should be a VIP RP section..or something...

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Breaking Point said:
OOC: Alright, this is starting to tick me off. The level of n00b idiocy really ticks me off in the this forum, and I'm going to snap on you twats if you keep up the childish antics. This is not your fight, this is a match between AoD and LDJ, read the title. It does NOT saying "all dumbasses welcome to join."

GTFO

If you want to "fight for AoD" come fight me, I'd be more than happy to mentally and physically rape your characters.

Also, if I see anymore stupid newb crap in here, I might go see if I can't get you morons banned, or LDJ could just ban you from the thread. >_>

You're scary, you know that.

AoD, LDJ ... please ... keep this up. It's inspiring. No really, I've had good idea's for my story from this battle. The first person that tried to vote on eather one of you gets a visit from Mr. 47 .... This way, you two have to keep going.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Breaking Point said:

GTFO

Well, I knew someone legendary would turn up and turn the n00bs in the other direction. Thanks, BP. You've been backing me up way too much lately.

Crimson Butterfly said:
Whatever happened to the old concept of an undisturbed sparring role-play? I seriously think that there should be a VIP RP section..or something...
I was just thinking the same thing. But I don't think the mods would allow that, CB. On another note, I knew you couldn't leave :D

Puddle Jumper said:
You're scary, you know that.

AoD, LDJ ... please ... keep this up. It's inspiring. No really, I've had good idea's for my story from this battle. The first person that tried to vote on eather one of you gets a visit from Mr. 47 .... This way, you two have to keep going.
We will try to keep this up. My victory over TheKH2Kid has really got me pumped up in the rp spirit thanks to LoC. You have good ideas? Well, I'm happy for ya. Who's Mr. 47? Maybe I don't wanna know. But yeah, we'll keep this going. I posted last, so it's LDJ's turn to do so.

Thanks for the support and belief in the pair of us. We'll keep this going and ignore the n00bs.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
I seriously wished I wasn't spamming here. Mabe i'll get into the Battle:

PJ parks his behind on a beachchair and grabs the popcorn from his side. Whilst placing it on his belly, he grabs a miniature flag and waves it around like a mad cycling fan.
'WHEEEEEE' ((or better: WIIIIIIIIIIIIII ))

... Mr. 47 is the hitman in the game ... Hitman ... You know, Baldyboy with the tattood barcode on the back of his head.

Again, I deeply apologise for the spamming.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
ooc: Cheers for the support guys, really appreciate it. Oh and BP, if you really want to shut them up do what i'm doing at the moment, challenging and beating the crap out of every n00b that comes along. It usually shuts them up. Anyway sorry for not posting AoD, been a bit busy lately and couldn't post on our fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dusk smirked as lance simply clashed with Dusk head on and then retreated back to the confinds of the warehouse. His new found power was impressive, however Dusk could only feel that Lance seemed a lot more cockier now that he had it, though he would regret being that way in a minute.

With a large grin across his face Dusk hovered above the warehouse and held out both hands before closing his eyes. From Lance's point of view you could see the soul energy inside Dusk's body begin to flow through his arms and into his palms. Within moments two large spheres appeared in both hands before they began to mould into shape.After a few more moments they finished their transformation, revelaing themselves to be copies of Dusk's Valkrye sword. Just like the wings on his back, Dusk had manifested his soul energy into a distinct form, a pair of weapons this time though. Opening his eyes Dusk met his gaze with lance's before throwing both swords towards him.

These swords however were more then what they seemed. They each had a mind of their own, aware of where they were and able to continue attacking on their own. They were created out of pure, cleansed soul energy therefore making them practically indestructable except to one element, however it was practically impossible that Lance knew of this element. Furthermore seeing as they were created out of pure cleansed soul energy they were extremly deadly, even to the simple touch. Only one being in the Omniverse was capable of holding pure, cleansed soul energy withou receiving any harm, Dusk.

As the swords sped off towards Lance Dusk started the second phase of his attack. Opening his wings out he began to re-channel the energy inside of him into his wings. Within moments they were glowing a bright white once again and had fully charged up. letting out a small battle cry Dusk fired what seemed about fifty thin, tiny tendrills from his wings. Once again they were made out of soul energy and seemed powerful enough to break through the strongest field or shield.

Next Dusk took his soul gun tightly in his left hand and let out a large pillar of energy which sped towards lance, with the tendrills flowing all around the beam. Dusk had been charging this attack since he let go of his copy swords and so this was an extremly powerful blast.

Finally as he fired from his gun Dusk gripped his original Valkrye sword and followed the beam. If Lance was to survive all these attacks he would have to face Dusk in another clash. It was clear Dusk was now taking this fight seriously, though only for Lance's good. If Lance was now going to fully understand his full power then he was going to have to suffer pain.

"We each must lose something to grow stronger Lance. Show me that i'm wrong."

S

<Sora=Riku>

WOW You guys really suck I was just joking all of you suck except AoD and LdJ plz continue with your battle guys

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: As if we suck ... I've been in the rping business for eight months now and my skills have gone up a lot. Oh, and LDJ, the weather got worse heh. But I got the fan on now and it's cooling me down, so I can post! Yays! Oh, and any n00b who dares to challenge me or LDJ now shall feel thee wrath of Breaking Point. You have now been warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lance took all the damage from this and now he was beginning to feel true pain. "So this is what it's like to know real pain," he said to himself. "Humans are known for their intelligence, yet now I can see why they can also cause pain to even non-human beings. I may have judged someone by how they look here."

Blood trickled down from his shoulder that had been slashed from the various attacks he had endured. The Soul Blade tightly gripped in his hands, Lance glanced at Dusk and realised that he had to counterattack and compare highly to what his opponent had just done. Spinning the Soul Blade in one hand, Lance ran forward and jumped into the air. He threw the Soul Blade into the wall and his body spun around like a flying dagger.

The Soul Blade gave off a mystical aura and as Lance spun around, several energy balls were being given out of his body falling down to the ground at high speeds. Lance went spinning up right into the nightsky and the Soul Blade then floated just a metre above Dusk. Lance stopped spinning for a moment and then began to do it again, but this time, he was going downwards.

On the way down, he grabbed the Soul Blade and then a beam of light was sent hurtling at Dusk blinding him. This allowed Lance the chance to slash Dusk several times even if the light blinded the pair of them. He used his enhanced senses to find him and continuously slash him. The light disappeared and then Lance jumped back two metres away from Dusk. Not only had this attack hurt Dusk, but it had caused his stomach to bleed. This was the price to pay for that attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back