• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas vs Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number XIII

in kh 2 while sora is making his way to the castle in TWTNW sora is transprted to the station of serenity where he meets a hooded man in an organization cloak (Roxas). they fight and a wounded Roxas says youmake a good other. was this fight even real? was Roxas trying to get out to destroy kingdom hearrts like he was trying to in deep dive?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
More or less it was a fight that took part in a shared part of Roxas and Sora's minds, and was kind of Roxas' last effort at not being totally absorbed by Sora, before he accepted it. It's possible he was trying to release the Hearts of KH, but I'm not sure if he got his memories back or not.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm pretty sure he had his Memories from the Organization already by that point going by the exchanges at the end of his week.
Doubtful his waking up had to do with freeing Kingdom Hearts, especially in light of the FM+ confirming it was because of Axel's death.

Attemisc

The fight occurred within Sora's heart, and I only say it happened in his heart because thus far the mind plays no signifigance in the series. Even memories have nothing to do with the mind but are rather more connected to the heart.
While the fight may have taken as long as any fight takes, outside of Sora's heart it only lasted a few short moments before he came back to reality. But to Sora, it was very very real.

If you play Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, the fight is actually playable and quite epic and Sora gets a keychain afterwards that represents Roxas.

I always assumed Roxas was fighting Sora to test him, to see if Sora was really worth the possibility of fading away forever. I think Roxas wanted to make his own decision about whether or not Sora could really beat Xemnas and free Kingdom Hearts. Obviously, Sora beat Roxas so Roxas gave in and allowed himself to fully combine with Sora (I presume up until that point, Roxas was still trying to hold on to himself). This of course resulted in Sora being able to use his Final Form.

So, it was real and yet it wasn't and it was (in my opinion) a test. The end.

Take away from it what you will.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
∞;4622242 said:
It's possible he was trying to release the Hearts of KH, but I'm not sure if he got his memories back or not.

I'm pretty sure he had his Memories from the Organization already by that point going by the exchanges at the end of his week.

Corect me if I am wrong but Xion wasnt in his memory so he couldnt have been thinking release the hearts of Kingdom Hearts, release the hearts of kingdom hearts

He probably didnt remember why he left. either

Riku Fan1415

Corect me if I am wrong but Xion wasnt in his memory so he couldnt have been thinking release the hearts of Kingdom Hearts, release the hearts of kingdom hearts

He probably didnt remember why he left. either

That's right! In Kingdom Hearts 2, the real reason why Roxas fights Sora is to see whether he deserves to be "real" instead of Roxas. It's like this: since Roxas is Sora's Nobody, after Sora had awakened, only one of them could be "real" at one time, so Roxas wanted to test Sora. By KH2, NOBODY (no pun intended) remebered Xion. I doubt if even Xemnas remembered her......

Poor Xion....='(

8shortfuse

I felt bad for Xion, but if you really think about itsShe and Roxas both got what the Organization was after. The became whole. Everyone forgot Xion but that's because she wasn't there any more, less even then Roxas was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back