• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' story in the beginning...(spoilers?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbunnie

for those who have the game @_@ and have played......for a few hours =o
anyone else find his story way too long??? i mean it was good.....but.......I was just sitting there going "must.....see Sora before I sleep! @_@!!"
*extremely irritated at the minigames to earn munny and the stupid seven wonders thing*

Twinblades

dont worry the game is alot longer than that so u can play as sora for a long time

o yea and ur crazy
roxas is tight

i miss playin as him

snowbunnie

yes but Roxas doesn't have Donald following him......(who I love to bits)...the story for Roxas was okay..but fighting those nobodies....same ones......over and over.....got really annoying..... o_o'' Axel fight was fun though XD

snowbunnie

i usually got 30-50 munny each time.....
and the...cart pushing game? *shudders* i couldnt even get it halfway XD
but then again I probalby just suck.....lol
Mailing minigame was so easy though @_@

inutikidude

i really hated playing as roxas. but man the last fight with axel and the 2 keyblades was HOT

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I loved all of Roxas's segment. Square took that overhyped character that people only liked because of looks, and gave him some life. They made you love his character not because of his appearance but because of his personality. Plus, I really enjoyed the jobs, boss battles, and the struggle tournament. Replaying Kh2 is going to be a joy.

skilled keyblada

i havent played yet but i kno now i will enjoy playing as roxas for that while, but it will be irritating as i will be also dying to be sora.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
OMG, the Roxas part took too long. The whole time, I was like "where's Sora, where's Sora"
Then, that part, where he was getting up from his bed, and Sora's foot appeared then, disappeared, I was sad. But now I'm Sora, good old Black 'garments' :) and i'm happy/

Yuki-kun

soras outfits roked and yeah they were kind of stalling with roxas everytime there was a cut scene where they showed soras memory percent I was like come on I almost lost my mind when it got to 97% and there was one day left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back