• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' Keyblades In 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The DS can handle a hell of alot of weapons. Have you seen the FF DS games?

Yes, and as a matter of fact I have one. But the graphics in those games aren't nearly as good as 358/2 Days' graphics. I just don't think it could hold that much.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Yes, and as a matter of fact I have one. But the graphics in those games aren't nearly as good as 358/2 Days' graphics. I just don't think it could hold that much.
The cutscene graphics are phenomenal in 358/2 Days. But the gameplay graphics don't "WHOO" me...so...maybe it can be handled...

ultimaFTW!

I would love to get keyblades from each of the organization with different powers etc etc..

Keyblade from Xigbar = Shoot ability in 358/2 days.

Keyblade from Sa'i'x = Berserk ability (as in you do more damage when you're out of MP) in 358/2 days.

I want the shoot ability!

MegamanX1331

Yeah, I'm sure that Roxas will get plenty of keyblades. That's not the real question. The REAL mystery is when/how he gains the ability to freely use 2 keyblades while a complete Sora is incapable of doing the same without using his friends' power. I REALLY hope they cover this in 358, its been bothering me ever since I found out Roxas was Sora's nobody.

State

Awards
I can only think of him being able to officially use KK, OK and OBL, while TA and BoF would be a possibility.

S

Savor Devoir

I can only think of him being able to officially use KK, OK and OBL, while TA and BoF would be a possibility.

When roxas uses the KK it's also make him look fake as well, for some reason. Though he should only play with the OathKeeper, and Oblivion. But to bad on that idea.

S

Savor Devoir

the ds sucks already and come on do you no how much lag its going to have in multiplayer??

I'm not sure if there is a lag because the DS has a great quality in it's system, so it doesn't suck as bad.

State

Awards
When roxas uses the KK it's also make him look fake as well, for some reason. Though he should only play with the OathKeeper, and Oblivion. But to bad on that idea.

It doesn't make him look fake since his the Nobody of a keyblader, denizen of light and someone who had the heart of a princess, and why didn't Riku said he WAS a fake?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I like the idea of getting different keyblades matching up with the organization member's abilities.

but the idea of the same oathkeeper/oblivion combo works out JUST as well for me.

State

Awards
I like the idea of getting different keyblades matching up with the organization member's abilities.

but the idea of the same oathkeeper/oblivion combo works out JUST as well for me.
Hmm... That's a zetta grrrrreat idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back