• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' Keyblades In 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Hey.. I have been wondering. Do you think that Roxas get new keyblades in 358/2 Days? I mean like Sora did in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. Okay not in Chain of Memories. But 358/2 Days isn't with card system. So what do you think? Some returning keyblades or some new ones? My theory will be that when you completed a mission in a new world. You will get a reward and that could be a new keyblade?
I would like to hear your theories :)

Apollo

Silver Member
I hope not. I really just rather have Roxas stay with his 3 normal keyblades.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
^yeah, maybe he can use Proof of XIII (i think that's what it's called)

/\ Quote by LilShiro

In KH2FM+, I think its the Two Across Keyblade.. i think the one you're talking about is the Mushroom XIII keyblade, which is also in KH2FM+.. but i could be wrong

DarkSoldier85

Two Across? It would be cool to use that one, but what if you were to get a keyblade from each of your partners? Like the Bond of Flame from Axel.

State

Awards
I hope not. What I think is that for each level your keyblade also levels up in the sense of it's stat improving and it's abilities.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I hope he uses Two Across. But I hope he doesn't get like...Anti-Form looking like Shadow Roxas from KH2...

Bliip

Should change his username D:<

/\ Quote by LilShiro

In KH2FM+, I think its the Two Across Keyblade.. i think the one you're talking about is the Mushroom XIII keyblade, which is also in KH2FM+.. but i could be wrong
im talking about the nobody keyblade. i dont think it's called two across, it might be the Mushroom XIII, though.

edit: it's the one u get from fighting the XIII mushrooms, so yeah...

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
im talking about the nobody keyblade. i dont think it's called two across, it might be the Mushroom XIII, though.

edit: it's the one u get from fighting the XIII mushrooms, so yeah...
Mushroom Keyblade? That's Winner's Proof.

State

Awards
Two Across fits well, as in when Roxas and Sora finally met/crossed paths in TWTNW. So, has anyone thinked that will the keyblades have abilities since there's a possibility of only being three keyblades?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
This has been discussed time and time again, and the answer is most likely no. The DS is being pushed to its limits in this game, and I don't think it could take more than one keyblade.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Are you serious? Just KK Oath and Oblivion? thatd suck. We need Orgnization based keyblades :3

State

Awards
Days keyblades:
Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Two Across, Bond of Flames and other keyblades such as one made from Shion and other members.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Are you serious? Just KK Oath and Oblivion? thatd suck. We need Orgnization based keyblades :3

It's not that I don't want more keyblades, I just don't think that the DS can handle multiple ones.

State

Awards
It's not that I don't want more keyblades, I just don't think that the DS can handle multiple ones.

OF COURSE IT CAN!!! If it can handle various weapon designs from FFIV, why not KH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back