• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas is what

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangerJr

do you remeber when diz is talkin to riku in the control sayin that roxas was the 14 or 15 chosen to wield the keyblade can sum one answer that question for me

Rix

:)
Awards
hmmmm.. can't remember that at all :/ Sure they said that?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Welcome to the forums! Do you mean that Diz was speaking about Roxas was the 13th member of the organization and he was able to wield the keyblade. Maybe I am missing something if that isn't correct.

StrangerJr

look play KH 2 and in the middle diz starts talkin that roxas was the number 14 or 15 to be chosen by the keyblade for it to be its master so i was thinkin how was there a war

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
look play KH 2 and in the middle diz starts talkin that roxas was the number 14 or 15 to be chosen by the keyblade for it to be its master so i was thinkin how was there a war

I don't remember this at all. Check out youtube search for the name KHFF123 and they have a full list of all the kh cutscenes, find it there and post it if you would.

Rix

:)
Awards

Sorry, I don't remember that at all :/ I'm so confused!

shadow_of_light

i'm sorry, you can't just say to go through the game again to look for the scene. there are plenty of websites that you can go to to get it for us so that we can have proof. like kh-vids, youtube, here at khinsider even (i think...). so please, just find the vid, cuz i don't remember anything about DiZ saying that, and trust me, i remember a lot from this game.
oh, and welcome!!!! glad to have ya.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
my bad i was tryin to check i guess i must of bein trippin when i was playin sorry
i'm not trying to be mean or anything. i just can't remember it. but if you can find it. which i would check youtube as they have all the scenes from KH2 FM+ i would like to see it. but as you said it's probably a mistake. no worries lol. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back