• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' Heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.DiZ.

wait.. how can Roxas have a heart if he IS a nobody and Sora has his heart? or is it the heart that Roxas had as Ven(speculation) but in cased in Sora's body? and why did Axel say, "Roxas is the only one i liked.. he made me feel like i had a heart," and, "You know(to Roxas), you're lucky.. to have a heart..." how does he have a freaking heart?!?!?!?!:cursing: :confused: and does that mean Roxas and Axel are gay for each other as well?

V

V.A.T.13

yes.

joking. XD Roxas having a heart, yes, he most likely does. Axel and Namine talk about this. Axel also, somehoe, gained a heart through roxas. ( So I've heard from the novel )
As for them being gay, I wish. But I think its just fanservice for the fangirls(and boys). X3

.DiZ.

eh.. i guess... it sounds probable...

but Axel also say, "id like to apologize to Kairi, but my heart just wouldnt be in it, ya know?"

V

V.A.T.13

but then he says something along the lines of "oh yea, i dont have heart...lol "

But its funny how Axel shows so much expression through out the game. I mean, he wasnt "faking" careing for Roxas.

Tidora

yeahh theyre gay for eachother ....mmmm thats so hot...:eek:..nah just joking.

Sexy Angel
Roxas is a special kind of nobody... i read a theory about this a while back... like Ven went into Soras heart to rest or something... so when Sora turned into a heartless, shazaam! There is Venny boy as Soras nobody

Bryantjj

Roxas is a special kind of nobody... i read a theory about this a while back... like Ven went into Soras heart to rest or something... so when Sora turned into a heartless, shazaam! There is Venny boy as Soras nobody

Yay, that's mine:thumbsup: And really, what is wrong with Roxas and Axel being gay? People always seem to make a fuss over this, I really don't get that.:confused:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Roxas does have a heart, it's just back in his original body: Sora. Same goes for Namine.

Unlike the other Nobodies, they have no hearts because their original bodies dont exist anymore.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yay, that's mine:thumbsup: And really, what is wrong with Roxas and Axel being gay? People always seem to make a fuss over this, I really don't get that.:confused:

It's not that there is anything wrong with them being gay. It's just that they assume from their friendship that they are gay. Some people aren't comfortable with dealing with homosexuality openly. Truthfully it's just the imaginations of rabid fanboys/girls running wild. That's why Fanfiction.net exists. Me personally, I believe they aren't gay, but have had sex at least once. You may think that's contradictory, but if you actually stop to think what a nobody is, then you'll understand why I say that.

Ven isn't Roxas. Roxas is Sora, and Nomura said the three knights aren't Sora, Kairi, or Riku.

Red

Illinois of USA Graphics Clan: Strawberry Shortcak
It's not that there is anything wrong with them being gay. It's just that they assume from their friendship that they are gay. Some people aren't comfortable with dealing with homosexuality openly. Truthfully it's just the imaginations of rabid fanboys/girls running wild. That's why Fanfiction.net exists. Me personally, I believe they aren't gay, but have had sex at least once. You may think that's contradictory, but if you actually stop to think what a nobody is, then you'll understand why I say that.

Ven isn't Roxas. Roxas is Sora, and Nomura said the three knights aren't Sora, Kairi, or Riku.

I totally agree with that except the sex part, and Roxas was made when Sora got turned into a Roxas and like this guy said above, Nomura did say that the knights aren't them 3.

V

V.A.T.13

I still say square does that on purpose for fanservice. I mean, look at how many fangirls/boys mess with the FF charas. Fanservice = more fans = more money. cha ching. heheh. also = sex wars. As for nobodies having sex, I can see where your getting at. Somthing along the lines of since they're just body and soul, the body has needs of being pleased right? ( SOMETHING like that anyway. XD ) But yea, I agree with you. oh yea Novel = 30% fan service. XD More Axel and Roxas moments, Riku and Sora hug twice, more demyx....
Square is gonna make alot of money when those novels hit america...smart company....

ShadowInside

I would like them to be gay, they're so cute together xD however, i dont think that this will ever happen, so just go to Fanficton.net >.< no big deal, though

PS: So, they have or they dont have hearts ? ffs..

V

V.A.T.13

I would like them to be gay, they're so cute together xD however, i dont think that this will ever happen, so just go to Fanficton.net >.< no big deal, though

PS: So, they have or they dont have hearts ? ffs..

Or DA. DA made me dislike AkuRoku ( too much fanart x_x ), but FF made me like it again. xD
And Roxas, from what they said in the game, might actually have a heart. Axel might too. According to what I heard from people who read the novels.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
As for nobodies having sex, I can see where your getting at. Somthing along the lines of since they're just body and soul, the body has needs of being pleased right?

There is a rumor floating around, if your heartless is destroyed, your heart seeks to return to your body. Maybe it found it's way back just as Axel dies...huh? Whacha think.

And to respond to that I tell you you're close. When I said that, I was implying that a nobody is an incomplete human who wishes to be human, and will do anything to feel that way again.

V

V.A.T.13

There is a rumor floating around, if your heartless is destroyed, your heart seeks to return to your body. Maybe it found it's way back just as Axel dies...huh? Whacha think.

And to respond to that I tell you you're close. When I said that, I was implying that a nobody is an incomplete human who wishes to be human, and will do anything to feel that way again.

Its not a rumor, its offical. Its stated in "another report"

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I still say square does that on purpose for fanservice. I mean, look at how many fangirls/boys mess with the FF charas. Fanservice = more fans = more money. cha ching. heheh. also = sex wars. As for nobodies having sex, I can see where your getting at. Somthing along the lines of since they're just body and soul, the body has needs of being pleased right? ( SOMETHING like that anyway. XD ) But yea, I agree with you. oh yea Novel = 30% fan service. XD More Axel and Roxas moments, Riku and Sora hug twice, more demyx....
Square is gonna make alot of money when those novels hit america...smart company....

they actually hug?! wow, that's a first. i want scans of that. hey, and where can i go to import novels? a site to buy them from i mean.

(sry ta go off topic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back