• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas Fan-Club!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And where do you think he gets that potential? He gets it from Sora <_<

Awards
JaCk PumkIn KinG said:
No problem! let's give this fanclub a rep, but first kid! you need a SIG for ROXAS

|
V

Check out my Sig, from the kairi fanclub. See what I mean?

ps- count me in, he weilds double keyblades I mean COME ON! without fusing with any characters, you gotta admire the Roxas boy
I'm sorry. I wanted a sig like urs(by the way I saw ur fan club thread. Awesum!) but SOMEBODY by the name of LORD OF CHAOS has been taking FOREVER to make mine!!!!! But I'm tryin' to be as patient as I can. And since I don't honestly know how to make my own sig, I just drew one. Sadly, it's not very good. Alright I gotta make a list of all the members right now. See yah!:D

EDIT: Okay I'm back. Sorry I got distracted. Here, so far, are all the members:

JaCk PumkIn KinG
SoratheKing794
ROXAS(of course)
BunnyCupCakes
Sacred Sora
chasingdusk
key master
::leonskey::
TheKH2Kid
and shmee, Denji

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
But, Roxas on his own, is still cool. Even though he is the other side of Sora, he still has some potential on his own.

Yes, we need that sig!!!

Is Emo kind of like Goth? Sad and depressed?

chasingdusk

What kind of sig would it be? Would it be a DD Roxas, a cutscene Roxas, or a FMV Roxas? It would be really sweet if we could find a good FMV picture of him but I guess that would be kind of spoilerish.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

No no! it's gotta be:

ROXAS RELOADED

that way with the matrix background, GREEN

chasingdusk

ha ha ha! Yea! And then have a picture of him kicking heartless ass in his DD outfit. XD

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

Im not a Sig maker Y__Y ;; I only draw man

I made the Deep Dive Brawl with mickey though

I cant seem to make Roxas too difficult

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Hello! I...wanna join!! Because...I am...*twitch* "Roxas' " Ultimate Fangirl!! Even though I just learned his terrible fate...*cries*

IT'S ALWAYS THE BLONDES!! *sobs in dark corner*

May I please join so I may mourn with the rest of you? ;-; Although, I refuse to call him.."Roxas"...>.>;

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Yes,Roxas' fate is sad.IT IS ALWAYS THE BLONDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*cries in corner with Kaze*And Kaze,why do I have to stand on that side(->) of the Internet?

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Wait!!! What terrible secret?!?!?!?! No, I don't want to hear it...... I don't want anything to happen to him!!!! -Starts crying-

chasingdusk

Wha!? Sad fate? Roxas he..he...oh god don't tell me...

*covers ears and does Kairi impression*

"I...no...I WON'T LET HIM GO!!!"

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Yeah, I don't want anything bad to happen to him, although I already know that he is going to fuse back with Sora, that is the worst i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back