• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas Cosplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgles

I'm going to my first convention this summer and I really want to cosplay as Roxas, but I have a little problem. I don't know what I can do for a wig. >< My friends have told me to just style my own hair, since its almost the same as Roxas, but I'm a dark brown, not a blond.

Can anyone help me, or send me a link, that can help me make a good Roxas wig? I really want to be Roxas for my friend who's going as Axel. ^^

Thanks for any help.

Y

Yannis

I'm going to my first convention this summer and I really want to cosplay as Roxas, but I have a little problem. I don't know what I can do for a wig. >< My friends have told me to just style my own hair, since its almost the same as Roxas, but I'm a dark brown, not a blond.

Can anyone help me, or send me a link, that can help me make a good Roxas wig? I really want to be Roxas for my friend who's going as Axel. ^^

Thanks for any help.
I think that you seriously should modify your own hair. It would probably become cheaper and is more natural.

You dont need to color your hair permanently, buy a washable blond color-spray. And lots of gel:toungesmile:

But here is one good wig, but I prefer useing your own hair:
KH2 Roxas wig tutorial (make yourself some emo-kid hair) - Cosplay.com
Yup, it´s lots of hard work and money..

Figgles

Thanks. ^^ Money isn't really a problem for me at all. I've got a lot of money that I can spend on whatever I want. I've got a job and live with my parents still so it all good. ^^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Your profile says female, therefore you cannot cosplay as a male, you lack the equipment.

D

Deleted member 36435

Your profile says female, therefore you cannot cosplay as a male, you lack the equipment.
closing%20arguments.jpg

Says otherwise.

Figgles

Thats a load of crap. You don't have to be a guy to cosplay a guy and for girls as well! Saying I'm 'lacking the equipment' make is sound like I'm just going to go around flashing people. Honestly, its people like you that piss me off.

If you don't have anything helpful to say about the subject forum, then get the hell out of here and go f**k yourself. It might do you some good.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Thats a load of crap. You don't have to be a guy to cosplay a guy and for girls as well! Saying I'm 'lacking the equipment' make is sound like I'm just going to go around flashing people. Honestly, its people like you that piss me off.

If you don't have anything helpful to say about the subject forum, then get the hell out of here and go f**k yourself. It might do you some good.

You obviously don't know what a "Joke" is, which is what I was doing: Joking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back