• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Say both Roxas and Xion are saved, and they are able to be their own person. In a sense, both are still part of Sora, but what about their keyblades. Would they still be able to wield one? The better question, would they wield the same keyblade as Sora? Granted, Roxas was able to dual wield the Oblivion and Oathkeeper, he would only be able to wield one now. Xion's keyblade was (I assume) not a true keyblade, but I'm sure someone could correct me on that.

What are your thoughts on what keyblade they may have, or if they will be able to have one?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Roxas and Xion have their own budding hearts so they should be able to wield their own Keyblades, after they separate from Sora then it's just a matter of being chosen. Dual wielding is too signature for Roxas to lose so I think Nomura will whip up some heart mumbo jumbo to say that he can still dual wield because of his strong connection to "X" character or some shiz. Roxas will probably still have Oath Keeper and Oblivion, Xion's Keyblade was a fake and I have no idea what they'd give her. Possibly something entirely new.

rockram198

Website
www.facebook.com
Technically, Roxas can only dual-wield because he is the nobody of Sora who (respectively earned his own ability to wield in KHI) carries the heart of another keyblade wielder, Ventus. In 358/2 Days Xion and Roxas share Sora's power. So naturally they share a keyblade each. Once Xion is defeated Roxas gains the ability to dual wield as does Sora once Roxas returns to Sora. But if we consider what is going to happen in Kingdom Hearts III, signs point in the direction of Ventus returning with his heart. If Ventus were to return, in theory, dual-wielding would be no more.

Now about Roxas and Xion. Despite what people may think the main goal (taken from what the series has been telling us of late) of KHIII is Sora giving back everyone's heart.

Watch the ending of BBS to get a clearer picture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYNnogO-DJI

I really hope that Roxas and Xion do return in the third game as well as all the others mentioned in the BBS ending.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Roxas and Xion have their own budding hearts so they should be able to wield their own Keyblades, after they separate from Sora then it's just a matter of being chosen. Dual wielding is too signature for Roxas to lose so I think Nomura will whip up some heart mumbo jumbo to say that he can still dual wield because of his strong connection to "X" character or some shiz. Roxas will probably still have Oath Keeper and Oblivion, Xion's Keyblade was a fake and I have no idea what they'd give her. Possibly something entirely new.

On the subject of dual-wielding I'll still stick with my theory about Roxas just having one Keyblade, but that one being his personal one which can be split into two blades for pseudo-Dual wield like Cloud's Fusion swords from FF VII Advent Children. Would be better than some ominuous heart-mumbo-jumbo also in the aspect of dual-wielding hopefully being unique for Roxas. Sora should lose dual-wielding and Ventus should certainly not gain it, as "heart-mumbo-jumbo" might actually indicate that they can all three do it due to triplet-thingy-whatever between their hearts.

-----

Xion's keyblade wasn't even Sora's keyblade per se as Roxas could use, since Riku was surprised that Roxas used a real Keyblade compared to Xion's fake one, which Riku even called "a sham" in-game.
Xion's "keyblade" was just a fake one with nearly the same abilities, but still different enough for Riku (in-game) and Nomura (in-interview) to point it out.

So Xion will need a true Keyblade to choose her anyways (Roxas needs that too, but Xion's case is more obvious).
Since the main requirement for getting a Keyblade is a strong heart, I have little doubt that they will be both qualified enough to wield.
The main question would be then however when a personal Keyblade chooses them.

Maybe it will be Lea's turn to taunt them about it then, telling Roxas and Xion that they apparently do "something wrong with the flick of the wrist". :p

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
On the subject of dual-wielding I'll still stick with my theory about Roxas just having one Keyblade, but that one being his personal one which can be split into two blades for pseudo-Dual wield like Cloud's Fusion swords from FF VII Advent Children. Would be better than some ominuous heart-mumbo-jumbo also in the aspect of dual-wielding hopefully being unique for Roxas. Sora should lose dual-wielding and Ventus should certainly not gain it, as "heart-mumbo-jumbo" might actually indicate that they can all three do it due to triplet-thingy-whatever between their hearts.

Or maybe Sora and Roxas can share like they always did because sharing is caring!!1! 8D

But seriously guys, don't bump threads that are more than six months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back