• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think you need to change your criteria for judging who is eligible rather than expand your list of possible voices.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yes, I don't think the person needs to be a wielder, know Sora personally, and some other stuff I forgot you mentioned because it's been days since I talked about this with you.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well you should, they're your reasons. I agree they should be connected to the keyblades in order to have been the voice, but I think them having to know Sora personally is rather rediculous, I will try to be more open as well.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I think Ven and Roxas look alike cuz they're both related to Sora in a way. Like, in kingdom hearts they never mention Sora, Kairi, or Riku's parents. So its a possibility.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
...was this always in the spoiler section?

i guess they dont have to personally know Sora, i used that reason because Sora and his keyblade are like inseparable
That's the way it is for any wielder, it's nothing special as far as keyblades go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back