• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Root for me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartslayer101

Okay so i started a new file on kingdom hearts and I got an idea. "I wonder if you could get to levl 100 on destiny island?" So Ive been doin this for a week now and its harder than it sounds. im only on levl 15. So if any of you up for a challange go and try it. Ill be updating my progress later.:D

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
God I couldn't imagine anything more boring to be honest, i got bored @ level 7, you must have loads of patience to try and get 2 lvl 100

Heartless1990

I got to 70...then it got annoying because it took me half a day to level up one. I'll tell you that deflecting Tidus's main attack is the best way to gain levels but after doing it 418243481364654448773 times, you get pissed. Plus, after you reach level 20, your swings are a bit faster and if you accidentally hit him even once at level 20, he dies already. -_-

So good luck! TRY AND BEAT MY RECORD ^-^

i think he meant 25. but wow level 70?!?! dear god! i bet the rest of the game would be really easy after that! i started another game on expert and thought about leveling up a lot more in destiny island so that it wouldnt be super hard the rest of the game, but it is turning out to be very very frustrating! way to go heartless1990!

oblivion seeker

The highest I've ever gotten too on the island was lvl 10... I've thought about trying to go to lvl 100 but it sounded like a waste of my time...

Heartless1990, I'm curious, what lvl were donald and goofy when you got them that time you got to lvl 70?

i wonder if it would mess up stuff like when you revece abilities. how would that work? you get different abilities as you level up. huh, guess that just means we have to just try and see. :\

Heartless1990

It felt stupid when I reached level 66 and realized that I'm already strong enough to kill Ansem and yet still on the first part of the game -_-...but it sucks to be level 70 and not even know a single magic spell, dodge roll or high jump T^T.

I saved in another save file and continued to play along the game. Donald was about level 67 and Goofy was 72. Both of them had all their abilities not equipped so that was just sad. I defeated all enemies with one hit until I reached Atlantica. I killed Ursula with 23 hits and I didn't even level up to 71 until I reached Halloween Town. -_-...that challenge is cool but gets boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back