• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Room of Sleep... Room of Awakening...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

Sora fell into a vast sleep, in Castle Oblivion, so that maybe the Room of Sleep.

Sora woke up in the Abandoned Mansion, so could that be the Room of Awakening?!
the Abandoned Mansion had a bunch of freezer thingies! and BHS was frozen in the secret movie!
also there was rooms in the mansion that were blocked off for no reason, maybe that has something to with the knights?:huh: what do you think?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
I was always confused about those extra rooms. So yes, you could be onto something there.

Hmmm...I wonder if Ansem or Namine knew stuff about the Knights? Like, lots of stuff? [Even if Namine did know, Ansem would forbid her from telling]

Bloodwinter

Xigbar: The "Room of Sleep"... the underground laboratory where we were studying the darkness within people's hearts, the place which Ansem ordered us to seal-away... The first thing Xemnas did when he got rid of our wise yet bothersome leader was to release the seal and make that room in the depths of the laboratory. After that he frequently went down there and I could hear him talking with someone. Isn't that odd? Xemnas is supposed to be in there alone.

This was in one of the most recent cutscene's between Xigbar, Vexen, and Zexion. The room where they experimented on the hearts of humans in Radiant Garden is the confirmed "Room of Sleep". The Room of Awakening of which you speak was moved out of Castle Oblivion by DiZ, so the room in Twilight Town and in the Castle are one in the same. I was wondering myself if that was the room of awakening they spoke of, but apparently the XIIIth Order already knew by the end of Kingdom Hearts II of that rooms existence. There wouldn't have been so much of a search for this other room had that been the case. But I don't know, that still could be it and theres a point I didn't get.

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Xigbar: The "Room of Sleep"... the underground laboratory where we were studying the darkness within people's hearts, the place which Ansem ordered us to seal-away... The first thing Xemnas did when he got rid of our wise yet bothersome leader was to release the seal and make that room in the depths of the laboratory. After that he frequently went down there and I could hear him talking with someone. Isn't that odd? Xemnas is supposed to be in there alone.

This was in one of the most recent cutscene's between Xigbar, Vexen, and Zexion. The room where they experimented on the hearts of humans in Radiant Garden is the confirmed "Room of Sleep". The Room of Awakening of which you speak was moved out of Castle Oblivion by DiZ, so the room in Twilight Town and in the Castle are one in the same. I was wondering myself if that was the room of awakening they spoke of, but apparently the XIIIth Order already knew by the end of Kingdom Hearts II of that rooms existence. There wouldn't have been so much of a search for this other room had that been the case. But I don't know, that still could be it and theres a point I didn't get.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that cutscene.

However, Ansem didn't move the room, he just moved Sora. Isn't that it? -Suffers from not having played KH2 in a long time- If that's the case, then there's two rooms.

But yeah...that cutscene pretty much explains it.

Bloodwinter

Oh yeah, I forgot about that cutscene.

However, Ansem didn't move the room, he just moved Sora. Isn't that it? -Suffers from not having played KH2 in a long time- If that's the case, then there's two rooms.

But yeah...that cutscene pretty much explains it.

Actually thanks for reminding me of that. I looked over the Secret Reports and #10 Stated he needed to move the sleeping Sora, not the full room. So the room in Castle Oblivion may very well be the room of awakening. But then again, wouldn't thier goals have been accomplished had that been the case? Xigbar said in the same conversation.

Xigbar: Our new quarters... oh, Castle Oblivion, right? What does Xemnas hope to achieve by using that?
Zexion: We've been told that-
Xigbar: There's a reason, one that hasn't been told to anyone. With the "Room of Sleep" comes the "Room of Awakening", the other place. That is what he is seeking; that room, which was not made by Xemnas. Perhaps that is where the other... "friend" is.

There would have been more to Castle Oblivion had it been that important, but I don't know speculation is all we have.

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Actually thanks for reminding me of that. I looked over the Secret Reports and #10 Stated he needed to move the sleeping Sora, not the full room. So the room in Castle Oblivion may very well be the room of awakening. But then again, wouldn't thier goals have been accomplished had that been the case? Xigbar said in the same conversation.

Xigbar: Our new quarters... oh, Castle Oblivion, right? What does Xemnas hope to achieve by using that?
Zexion: We've been told that-
Xigbar: There's a reason, one that hasn't been told to anyone. With the "Room of Sleep" comes the "Room of Awakening", the other place. That is what he is seeking; that room, which was not made by Xemnas. Perhaps that is where the other... "friend" is.

There would have been more to Castle Oblivion had it been that important, but I don't know speculation is all we have.

Maybe there was someone in the Room before Sora?

And it seems that both the room in CO and the room in TT Mansion are different. They have different names, right?

But the Room of Sleep, or the room with the Knight, is in HB/Radiant Garden. This is rather confusing =P

blksoulalchemst

From what I can remember, wasn't Sora put to sleep in CoM so Namine could 'fix' the memories that she screwed up though? So if someone was in there before him, was it to fix memories that had been messed up?

Bloodwinter

Maybe there was someone in the Room before Sora?

And it seems that both the room in CO and the room in TT Mansion are different. They have different names, right?

But the Room of Sleep, or the room with the Knight, is in HB/Radiant Garden. This is rather confusing =P

Every room has a name in Kingdom Hearts. I wonder if I played the games again the name of those rooms was "Room of Awakening" and "Room of Sleep".

Would be interesting to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back