• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
A rom for the computer, its the game but you can play it "on your computer"
you need a PS2 emulator though which i already have.

freedom31

roxas99 said:
rom? like...dvd rom? i've got kh2 in my hands right now but...i don't exactly know what u mean :D
what he means is a file of kh2 the game on the computer to burn to a disk

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
not to sure but it dosent really matter to me. its not like when i download it a guy is gonna walk to my house and say "your goin to jail" plus thats how i played KH:COM before it came out in english.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Even if anyone knows a link, we're not allowed to give you one... It's illegal.

bogus283

well, to start you off, ps2 emulators dont use rom files. second, emulation is illegal. everywhere. international copywrite infringement can result in massive lawsuits. you probly wont go to jail, but if sqeenix and/or sony learn of you pirating ways they can sue for tens of thousands of dollars. its generally fifty thousand in damages with another fourty grand tacked on for their attourney fees. just a warning. 'f you wanna find it i would recommend using one of the more popular bit-torrent sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back