• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rogue Zero (A literate KH RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Oblivion's Approach<[NAME]>: Xanashi

<[AGE]>: Seems to be about 17

<[GENDER]>: female

<[WEAPON]>: a scythe with a black ribbon tied to its end

<[CLASS]>: Nobody

<[HOME PLANET]>: She resides in Radiant Garden

<[APPEARANCE]>: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/ChoGenou/rp/Xanashi.jpg

<[BIO]>: In her awakining as a Nobody Xanashi was surprised to find herself in a small rundown town. Not knowing who exactly she was and where she was she searched for hours for someone who would help her. Finally someone in a black cloak, hood up, and face in shadows, found Xanashi and explained to her what she was and who. Blindly she took his hand and followed. Still to this day she doesn't know who this mysterious man is, but she completes all the missions he assigns to her. Missions which she only knows to be collecting hearts for the Nobodies, to maybe, someday become whole with a heart.

{Nobody Exception} :: Assassin

((Tell me if I need to edit anything, please ))

Judge92

Hi there im new to Rp and i though tihs would be a good start off since it is a KH kinda. Oblivion's Approach

name:kilnex
weapon:small sword
class:nobody
home planet:andromeda
apperance:a man that has kinda short blonde hair has a black coat, gray pants, unshaved, sunglasses, and earings in the shape of the nobody symbol.
bio:kilnex became a nobody when he was 20 he was very good at shooting and was fast at shooting a handgun He also liked to gamble(like Luxord) and drink on occasion. Before he became a nobody he would always go shoot at a target hanging from a tree. One day he went to his private place and was asked to join the nobodies and when he refused the leader told him he had no choice.So the leader asked him again join us. But still he refused and shot right at the leader. The leader then disappeared and reappeared behind him and quickly knocked him out. When he awoke he was in a cell as prisoner until he surrendered to the nobodies.
{nobody exception}:gambler

Keechi Itano

Just don't look under your bed. Or in you closet.
Never figured this many people would come!

Okay..uhh... btw, no more keybearers.

Shin Riku = Accepted
Cho_Hakkai_657 = Accepted
Judge92 = Accepted

Welcome! I'll decide soon a good starting date. I was thinking about the ninth of this month. Sound good? No matter when, though, i'll give the keyword (soon to be sent to you via PM) and we can start.

Here's an update on spots left.

Nobody = 1
Heartless = 4 (someone be a friggin heartless!!!!)
Keybearers = !!0!! (so don't bother!)
TRS Knights = 3

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
so if we dont have all the spots filled by who knows when, do we go on with it or what???

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
hey no porblem with me, i have all the time in the world.....

ALL the time....

D

Deleted member 36435

Can I join?
"Oblivions Approach"

<[Name]>: Kabuto
<[Age]>: 32 ( 16 in human years)
<[Gender]>: Male
<[Weapon]>: Teeth and Claws
<[Class]> Does it have to be one of those... if not a Kirako (species I designed it for) if so... TRS
<[Home Planet]>: Destiny Islands
<[Apperance]>: http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t56/Keyblade2222/100_0113.jpg Bigger picture: http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t56/Keyblade2222/100_0113-1.jpg
<[Bio]>: Kabuto was a young Kirako... living in the caves near the waterfalls of Destiny Islands. One day humans inhabited the islands... forcing Kabuto and his family to flee deeper into the Islands... then one day the islands were destroyed... one of the humans he would watch fight the other humans and win... left threw a dark portal... Kabuto followed... he then spent years wondering around the world of Hallow Bastion... then the Nobodies and Heartless somehow transformed to look like humans! This scared Kabuto... but then a group called the TRS came and asked for Kabuto's help... he accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 36435

Nevermind then... can't I just be a TRS that looks like that I don't recall reading in the rules ever that I had to look human...

Last edited by a moderator:

Keechi Itano

Just don't look under your bed. Or in you closet.
Srry to double post.

NPC's:

-Amanu
-Age 29
-Male
-Buster Blade
-TRS Knight
- Appearance is concealed by wearing a constant ask, along with his red and blue armor.
- Not much is known about this shady character besides his homeworld, Radiant Garden.

-Alleuve
-Age 19
-Female
-Knives
-Heartless
-She has a slender body, with wavy streaking black hair. She wears a poisonous suit, that also brings out her reflexes.
- She was created when a young gymnast gave up her heart at the age of 13. She was sent to the land of darkness.

-Yekuen
-Age 22
-Male
-Dual Katanas
-Heartless
- Has a muscular tone. He mostly wears red scarfs, baggy jeans, and t-shirts.
-This heartless appeared at the realm of darkness one day, war torn from a battle. He is a rebellious person that does not like to be spoken down to, and does not like to be ordered around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back