• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rogue Zero (A literate KH RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keechi Itano

Just don't look under your bed. Or in you closet.
What's wrong with Arcane? He looks....odd... Ricalecx thought barely dodging another slice. Ow...damn...hit me in the arm..."Allies?" he heard Arcane say. "Pairing up with the TRS, heartless?" Ricalecx said. It doesn't look like he's playing... a good actor! Let's see how well I do.. Ricalecx put his hand to Arcane's head. " Run now, dark being, or I will blow your head clean off. Fire style." Of course I won't really do it! He'll go away, and we'll put the plan together! Ricalecx thought, already imagining victory. I hope....

Last edited:

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Keechi remember me Its me ROXASXII i changed my sn sorry i wasn there but am i still in your RP if so UPDATE ME

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
OOC: Arcane's a guy remember?

Arcane smiled at the fact that Ricalecx would think that Arcane would move out of the way. Instead, Arcane ducked from Ricalecx's hand and upper cutted him. Really hurting him. "Take this, nobody!" Arcane blasted a dark firaga at Ricalecx's chest, enough power to send him rolling on the ground. Arcane threw punches and kept pushing Ricalecx back. He wasn't giving Ricalecx a chance to strike back. "Ritsuka!"
----------------------------
Ritsuka magically appeared behind Ricalecx and kicked his back. He sent Ricalecx toward Arcane once more.
Arcane grabbed Ricalecx's hair. And stared at his eyes. "Why are we waisting energy on something worthless like you?" Arcane tugged Ricalecx's hair and threm him to the TRS's feet. "He's all yours." Arcane smiled at the TRS knight.
OOC: umm...lets see

-Arcane Ritsuka and Letalis met up with Ricalecx in his encampment.

-Ricalecx told Ritsuka and Arcane to help him get supplies over the hill.

-Meanwhile Letalis and Ciel made a deal where Ciel would find Letalis' nobody counterpart if he held back the amount of heartless being let loose.

-Ritsuka, Arcane and Ricalecx met up with Rialecx's brother Hexro.

-Now Ricalecx and Arcane are joining the TRS in defeating Ricalecx and Hexro to bring the TRS' guard down and then defeat him.

Keechi Itano

OOC: It was 1/3 times......:unsure: Yeah, your still in, Xelhes.

IC:
Damn....they can....act... Ricalecx thought. They got a bit carried away... was the uppercut....really...neccessary....? "I'll never give in to....you!" he said, rolling over on the ground. "Blizzaga!" he said, freezing Arcane's feet to the floor. He mouthed, "Very funny", and fell unconscious.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
The TRS stepped forward. Arcane held his hand out. "He's already half dead. You shouldn't waste your energy." Arcane scoffed. "So TRS, looks like we aim for the same cause. All I ask is to follow you and DESTROY any and all nobodies. After that, we'll be on our way."
Arcane and Ritsuka followed the TRS leaving Ricalecx's body, or nobody, behind.
Arcane thought to himself to Ricalecx. I spared your body so you and Hexro can go. The plan will continue.

Last edited:

Keechi Itano

OOC: I'm sorry about being one sooooo long!!!!

IC:
Ricalecx woke up. Everything was gone. What happened to the battle? Did....did we win??? He thought as he turned over to face the mangled corpse of his brother. "Hexro!" he said, shaking him.No! No! This can't be happening! He looked over and saw Arcane and Ritsuka licking blood off of their weapons. "What the hell!" "He was fun to kill, the little one." Arcane said. "You son of a....!"........................................

Ricalecx woke up to see the battle still raging full force. Damn dreams. he thought as he took off running towards the TRS, with Hexro close behind, killing anything in his way. He saw the Seargent of the TRS. Perfect. He saw Arcane and Ritsuka walking behind them, "seeking help". This was going to be great.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
OOC: I know, what took so long!!!!!????

Arcane followed the TRS knight to "the bidwig." Four way pincer attack. Ricalecx and Hexro should be on the other side by now.
---------------------------------------
Ritsuka followed behind. His head turned to right. "Nobodies," he hissed. Ritsuka raced toward the west side of "the bigwig" leaving Arcane alone with the TRS knight. I'll be on the west side, Arcane will be north. Ricalecx and Hexro should have East and south. Who ever's on the east side should come and help Arcane take this TRS knight down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back