• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ripper's Hangout

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Re: Ripper's hangout 3.5

Im going to make ALOT of them tomorrow. And I have an idea for a new animation for my sig.

Sora fights off bunch of Heartess, He defeats them and an Organization Member Shows up and defeats Sora. Then im going to have BHK come in and fight off the organization member with dual keyblades. After that Ansem will come in and Dark Riku will fight him.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net

kool and im getting paid 100 gil a day for my crappy, level 0 job lol. (at least i get paid) and i g2g in like 5-10 mins. BTW that animation sounds complicated, but that would be awesome!!! u have to tell me when ur done!!!!

Last edited:

Sora'sProtector

thats kewl. I have an idea too. I was going to put twilight town as the backround, but when I put an image, it gets bad quality when I host it. >_<

well anyway,

I am going to have sora flaoting like he is at the left. BHK comes, and sees him . He runs twords him, but heartless come. he will fight a big body, shadow, and a wyvern. then, he reaches sora and heals him. put, a lighting bolt shoots BHK, and he is shot to the other side. so sora is on the left, and BHK is on the right. larxene comes in, and she does a lightining attack. Sora and BHK double team on her, and when she teleports, a bolt of lighting hits sora, and he dies and floats again, so that it is able to repeat. :D

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk

Hey you guys got a great idea going on :), you guys do that, it sounds like its gonner be very sucessfull, i don't like to join, cos i'm not good at sprites.

But i'm suppporting you guys. I hope it will come out great.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

yea after i finish a few more sprites im ganna be off for a while

Sora'sProtector

yeah, its allot of work! also, mikail, did you purpoesly make sora have black eyes, part of shoe, and part of his keyblade?

and where the he*l did vorceblade go? He was the one who MADE me whant to start animations........

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

Sora'sProtector said:
yeah, its allot of work! also, mikail, did you purpoesly make sora have black eyes, part of shoe, and part of his keyblade?

and where the he*l did vorceblade go? He was the one who MADE me whant to start animations........

LoL, no I thought the white on the clothes hada shade so I used a white background and set it as transperacy.

If you go to the bottem left on the page on this forum and switch defaulr to VB3 it looks normal lol

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk

Its funny, where are the few members that never seemed to have loged back on, maybey they gave up or felt useless as they lots all the money like a few people did. They just managed to earn 2 billion but then it all reset.

Sora'sProtector

yeah. by the way, kingdom kid, you changed your sig! how do you host your image without the backround haveing bad quality? i use photobucket..........

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

its all on the host. I use image shack for my big files and Photshop for my small

Sora'sProtector

I whant to use this:

darkrikusiganimation8yn.gif

Last edited:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

LoL Finally finished the Ansem Sprite Shet (n_n)

now to start on BHK sprite x_X

Last edited:

Sora'sProtector

I like it. :D

Mikail, post the ansem sprites when we start the spriter clan thing.
okay, I sorted out what BHK sprites I need to do:

this is what gaurdian sora asked me for:
Instead of Marluxia being the first enemy, can I have Riku instead? Ok here's how I want the GIF to go...Both Dark Riku and Sora (Sora uses two Keyblade: Oblivion and Oathkeeper) are on the battle field and they get in their ready-to-fight stances. After that, Dark Riku teleports in front of Sora. Just when Riku is about to strike, Sora teleports and appears at the Riku's back. Sora slashes Riku and then Sora backs off to do the fire attack that Sora did when Sora was battling Cloud. Then make Riku jump behind Sora and slash him. Sora falls and gets back up again and does Ragnarok. But, Dark Riku teleports in front of Sora and does a Dark Aura attack. Sora gets hit and he falls to the ground. Dark Riku laughs and says “Face it Sora! Darkness will conquer all!” Sora says “Never!” and jumps and does a Ragnarok attack, defeating Dark Riku. After Riku is defeated, BHK teleports behind Sora and attacks him with both his Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades(one at a time of course^_^). Sora gets hurt and falls to the ground. When Sora gets back up, he teleports to the other side of the field. Then I want BHK to attack Sora with his keyblades again and I want Sora to get hurt by the attacks and fall. Then, let BHK do a ragnarok attack. Sora teleports to BHK's back to miss the ragnarok attack made by BHK and hits BHK in the back, sending him flying too the other side of the field. Then, Sora raises his keyblade and Light surrounds him and then, just like the light wave attack that was done by Sora on the other sweet GIF that you gave me, Sora releases the light and destroys BHK........Well? What do you think? Oh and I also want the background to be transparent…lol! Thanks in Advance!

okay, so I need:
ragnorok-25
dual keyblade-10
jump-3
vertical slash-3

so, I am going to make about 41 sprites! That's allot.........

Sora'sProtector

I use imageready......is that what u r talking about? well, everybody has their own way........ I made up my own.

I say "new", and then push the arrow on the animation window, and I add one frame. then, i push "tween" that is on the bottom of the animation window, and add frames, then, I just copy one sprite from photodeluxe, paint, or whatever, and paste it into the frame, and then delete the white parts.

go to goodtutorials.com

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

I create my frames in the paint program and open them up with my Ani. maker and make the background transperant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back