• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ripper's Hangout

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora'sProtector

Re: Ripper's hangout 3.5

There are some other things.......like if you are REALY bored in school.........

and I made the BHK animation quick. I ly used diferent colors on his pants. >_<

BHK1Ani2.gif

Last edited:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

Sora'sProtector said:
There are some other things.......like if you are REALY bored in school.........

and I made the BHK animation quick. I ly used diferent colors on his pants. >_<

BHK1Ani2.gif

nice, the pants though.. The other colors u used for the pants dont seem to match his. Im not sayin i matched them perfectly yet, but They look like a darker shade of his shirt

Kingdom Kid: Hey I just noticed in your sig, that u have BKH in the org. uniform. The thing is that it looks like mine?!?!?! Is that SP's BHK or mine? Im just wondering?

Last edited:

Sora'sProtector

I was wondering that too. I gave kingdom kid an animation that had yours.......... He asked me for a DWU one, with it only showing part of his face, so I used yours. Sorry I didnt ask first, but I thought it would be okay to make an animation with it, becasue you gave me the other ones too.

I didnt tell him anything about using it in his sig though.......

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk

i don't know nything about yous mine??? i asked for a gif from SP, of DWU, not my fault,, i dunno anthing about mine, yours. I put it in my sig because i thorght it would animate in it, but it didn't so i left it there.

I don't wanna be acused al the time.

Last edited:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

kingdom kid said:
i don't know nything about yous mine??? i asked for a gif from SP, of DWU, not my fault,, i dunno anthing about mine, yours. I put it in my sig because i thorght it would animate in it, but it didn't so i left it there.

I don't wanna be acused al the time.

LoL no biggie, I was just curious lol

currently: Workin on Ansem Sprite Sheet, Hopefully getting most of it done today. If I do get it done there will be some sprites missing. Its hard to get ALL of them lol

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

the shirt came out the best, although u missed many details that are featured in BHK pics. Such as his pants, you made them really really dark, and his hair is kind of plain for BHK.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net

yea i actually relized myself about the pants and the hair, whenever i tryed different yellows they looked too bright or too much like s*** lol

Last edited:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

I just got an idea. Maby we should have a RippersHandOut Club? We could share sprites, sprite sheets, and other stuff we make. Well there would have to be an entrence test for it to work properly so maby the entrence test could be that you have to show some of your sprite/animation work.

Hows the idea??

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net

Mikail said:
I just got an idea. Maby we should have a RippersHandOut Club? We could share sprites, sprite sheets, and other stuff we make. Well there would have to be an entrence test for it to work properly so maby the entrence test could be that you have to show some of your sprite/animation work.

Hows the idea??
it sounds good.....ahh who am i kidding....I DONT GET IT! lol

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

SoulEater2118 said:
it sounds good.....ahh who am i kidding....I DONT GET IT! lol

a Club or Clan thing, Instead of having people steal our Sprites, Sprite Sheets and animations we get a club goin were we can share the stuff. Also if u play RPG it could be a Kool clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back