• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's.. Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteViolin

There's something I'm a little confused about. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. If Riku changed his form to look like Ansem, wouldn't he have had to give up his heart? Therefore, shouldn't he have a nobody and a heartless? Sora became a heartless for a while, and Roxas was born. So if Riku gave up his heart, like Sora did, even if it was for a short time, shouldn't Riku have a nobody too? :confused: I'm sorry if there has already been a post like this, or if I'm just being stupid in thinking all this..

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
If you mean in KH2, Riku had used the power of darkness in his heart that Xehanort's Heartless had left behind to change his form to look like Ansem. Since it was his power from his heart, he really didn't need to give up his heart. It's like a disguise.

P.S. Welcome to the KHI.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well.. riku never turned into a heartless, and it's confirmed that he doesn't have a Nobody.

This has also been brought up countless of times and it's getting flamed everytime. But you are new so I'll forgive you:)

Kairi^_^

I thought about it to and thanks for the answers, I think it would be pretty neat if they made a game with Riku and his whole intire life story, I really don't even know if there is one now, well see you!

Last edited:
A

Azrael

I thought about it to and thanks for the answers, I think it would be pretty neat if they made a game with Riku and his whole intire life story, I really don't even know if there is one now, well see you!

I understand now, a Dirge of Cerebus-type of game....ahhh Kingdom Hearts...the next ff7

Antiquity

Awards
^ But not the next Final Fantasy series. It'd be weird if they made a DoC type thing with Riku and threw in a gun just for fun. o_O

A

Azrael

^ But not the next Final Fantasy series. It'd be weird if they made a DoC type thing with Riku and threw in a gun just for fun. o_O

no no...I meant like DoC, have a game be all about Riku, but fangirls would just squee over Riku with a gun plus being shirtless

Antiquity

Awards
Probably become an Ultimate Hits just from girls buying most of the copies. Go beyond Ultimate Hits o_O

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

fans more or less have the power to destroy or improve anything they are fanatic about

Shadow the hedgehog for example.......terrible, terrible game

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
To be on-topic, Riku did lose his heart for a little while (the first Final Mix confirms this), but since Ansem was using his body and soul, neither would have gone anywhere. And later, Ansem was vanquished (though obviously not completely), and Riku regained his body, which left no opportunity for a nobody to be created.

So uh, no.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
There have been a lot of these lately......more than usual I mean. This thread is like that thing that's always been lurking about since the beginning of time you just have to ignore.

It's really just boggling why there has to be so much. I'm glad you actually had reason behind this post, but please try a search function next time. :)

pokesora

I'm sory but rikus hearts was not taken over compltly because when ansem went after kiri donald and goofy riku stoped him so his heart was never realy gone.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
1) Welcome to KHI pokesora

2) Am I the only non yaoi Riku fangirl?

3) We did get a bit of a Riku story in Reverse-Rebirth

4)As it's been said, Riku does not have a nobody. However I am willing to bet he might have gotten something else. Maybe a Horcrux like effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back