• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Importance(For people who haven't played the game only!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

It is very likely that Riku will have a huge role in the game. For God's sake, he's one of the main characters, lol. And I think he'll be just as important to the game's plot as Roxas is. But, I think Riku's role will be more subtle than the others. I have a hunch that he's off doing his own thing and we'll only see him at the most unexpected times in the game and his true motives will only be revealed at the end.

Blindfolded_Riku

i don't think there will be a dark or a light Riku ... he is the normal one the one we knew at the beginning of KH...I also think he will have an important role in the game and i really hope bc he's my fav character of the series

PassionRiku

Awards
Riku's Twilight said:
I think you might fight the dark Riku near the middle of the game and fight with the light Riku at the end.
Will Riku really be dark? I don't know how much i can say, if some people haven't played CoM

ultimate7777

I like how you're using reverse logic...

...no information on Riku...so his role is a large one? I find that hard to believe.

However, it does seem that he will have a critical role in the game. After all, it's implied that Sora, Kairi, and he all have a rendeszvous with destiny in some way, shape, or form.

As for GamerGirl..

..thanks for marking the spoiler AFTER it. Perhaps a mod can fix that?

chasingdusk

ultimate7777 said:
As for GamerGirl..

..thanks for marking the spoiler AFTER it. Perhaps a mod can fix that?

Aww..lighten up ultimate. She was only making an innocent observation. You should take out all your anger on those people who were inconsiderate enough to give away the ending in their siggies. And plus, when you think about it spoilers are given away everyday when one is in the headline of the featured thread in the spoiler section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back