• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Importance(For people who haven't played the game only!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKeira16

Do you guys think that Riku's role will be just as important as Roxas' role in the game?I think that Riku isnt gonna be that important because there is still no info on him at all.We know more about Roxas than we know about Riku.That kinda bothers me a lil bit.Remember,if u played KH2 then dont reply to this thread please,thnx.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
maybe since there not givin out info about riku that could mean that hes important and want to keep him a secret until you play the game.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Dark Essence said:
maybe since there not givin out info about riku that could mean that hes important and want to keep him a secret until you play the game.

i agree but i still think he does have some type of role in the game cuz i think u fight him later on in the game and obiviously in the ending movie ~***sorry if thats a spoiler to any1***~ i never saw the ending movie but people had sigs w/ images from it

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
oh man! i din't wanna know that! but i guess there's nuthin i can do T.T oh well..i'll try and forget it..lol:)

Gamergirl

Silver Member
sorry about that ;-( . . .but if u think about if its not really a big spoiler compared 2 whatever they might be talking about in the spoiler forums

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Gamergirl89 said:
i agree but i still think he does have some type of role in the game cuz i think u fight him later on in the game and obiviously in the ending movie ~***sorry if thats a spoiler to any1***~ i never saw the ending movie but people had sigs w/ images from it
Thanks alot u ruin the ending for me!!! :mad:

PassionRiku

Awards
I think Riku will play a role towards the end. But if you actually meet up with him in the game, he could play a big role for a peried of time

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
he bester have a large role or im gonna....do something... lol rikus a really important character and it just wouldnt be kh without him so im sure he has a large role once again

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Who knows but the fact that they really haven't released a whole lot of information on Riku, may mean his importance is better than ever! Hopefully he'll have a bigger part in this game. Actually, he still needs to fight away the darkness within him, since that's what he was trying to do in CoM.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Gamergirl89 said:
sorry about that ;-( . . .but if u think about if its not really a big spoiler compared 2 whatever they might be talking about in the spoiler forums

you're right..we don't know how the fight is held and who wins..so u din't spoil it..sorry bout that =^.^=

Relik

I believe that due to lack of info on him that Riku is just as important as Sora, Mickey and Roxas. I think the lack of info has to deal the fact that he is tied more directly to plot and the org. and doesn't have a lot of side story to him, and if this were true telling about Riku could spoil much of the game. That's my thought about it.

13order

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

ZerokaoS

i think riku is just as important as roxas is... both play an important role to sora's life and journey. except sora is looking for riku not roxas... argg... so many questions bout KH2.... cant wait any longer!!!!

Relik

13order said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dude WTF, no spoilers you jackass. Well thanks for ruining some the game for me. They have a spoiler for a reason, so that the people who don't want to be spoiled won't be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back