• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikus heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

OK i know that you people are getting your canons ready and stuff but read first please since this is something thats been bothering me!

(This only happens in final mix). When Sora is fighting Ansem ( during or right before it, not sure never really played FM ) It shows a sence where Riku is alone and stuff and he hears a voice that tell him hes in the world of darkness and nowhere near his body...If this is the case then...Doesnt that mean that Rikus heart became seprate from his body?

Any comment that helps give me an answer to this has my thanks...

EDIT: Another thing, did Ansem heart ever leave Rikus body? If it didnt ..how come it has no effect on Riku ( I know Rikus heart is strong but..still) and if it did leave, would that mean thats theres a Nobody that is half Riku half Ansem?

Last edited:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I don't have final mix but if that's true...then its possible that he could have a nobody, i think...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You can see the extra scenes from Final Mix on youtube.

The voice said that Riku could not take back his body yet, because Ansem's heart was taking residence in it, but once Ansem was defeated, Riku took his body back

Zubine

You can see the extra scenes from Final Mix on youtube.

The voice said that Riku could not take back his body yet, because Ansem's heart was taking residence in it, but once Ansem was defeated, Riku took his body back

So your saying that...Ansem like kicked his heart out and by doing his in the way so nothing way born this way? * implodes*

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
A Nobody is created when the Body and Soul left behind when a strong Heart leaves. Because the Heart that used to take residence in the Body and Soul was strong enough, some of it's strength and power still resonates within it, so when it 'dies', it gets sent to another Realm, the Twilight Realm, where it is reborn as a Nobody

Riku's Heart left his Body and Soul, or was basically 'forced' out, but Ansem's heart was still inside of it, so the Body and Soul didn't die, or leave to go to the Twilight Realm. So when Ansem was defeated, Riku took his body back with a little bit of Ansem still in it

SH_Brat

This is what I think. I think Xehanort has another Nobody that was created using Riku's body and soul. It's not a joke. I actually think this. I have my own theory, too. And with that I leave everyone to ponder about it.

Pyro

This is what I think. I think Xehanort has another Nobody that was created using Riku's body and soul. It's not a joke. I actually think this. I have my own theory, too. And with that I leave everyone to ponder about it.

wtf:confused: !? you must be bored as hell to make that kind of a theory.

SH_Brat

wtf:confused: !? you must be bored as hell to make that kind of a theory.

No, no. It's true. There could be another Nobody that belongs to Xehanort made from Riku's body and soul.
Take into account how Namine was made: Her body and soul belonged to Sora, but she became Kairi's Nobody because Kairi's heart shared Sora's body at the time he attacked himself with the keyblade. That caused both of their hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Creating both Roxas and Namine around the same time, so Sora's body and soul literally split in two.
Now, when Riku's body was entering the dark realm to fuse back with it's heart; the same thing could have happened between Riku's and Xehanort's heart. Splitting Riku's body and soul in two. One half being refused with Riku. The other supplying material for a second Nobody who would be Xehanort's.

(cough*Axel*cough) If only he weren't number eight...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
No, no. It's true. There could be another Nobody that belongs to Xehanort made from Riku's body and soul.
Take into account how Namine was made: Her body and soul belonged to Sora, but she became Kairi's Nobody because Kairi's heart shared Sora's body at the time he attacked himself with the keyblade. That caused both of their hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Creating both Roxas and Namine around the same time, so Sora's body and soul literally split in two.
Now, when Riku's body was entering the dark realm to fuse back with it's heart; the same thing could have happened between Riku's and Xehanort's heart. Splitting Riku's body and soul in two. One half being refused with Riku. The other supplying material for a second Nobody who would be Xehanort's.

(cough*Axel*cough) If only he weren't number eight...

That's not how it works. Okay I will put it into simple words. Back on Destiny's Island, Kairi had already lost her heart. Since Kairi was a princess of heart, her heart was to pure to create a heartless, so her body remained in the realm of light, while her heart was sent to Sora, so it could protect him. Sora and Kairi had a special bond, so that is where her heart went.

When Sora stab himself with the Keyblade, it released his heart, and Kairi's heart from his body. Roxas and Namine was created, as mixed nobodies. Since both hearts was released at the same exact time it set off a chain reaction, there was alittle confusion, and something strange happened. Roxas was created from Kairi's heart, but it was Sora's nobody consisting of Sora's body and soul. While Namine was created from Kairi's heart also, but she was created by using Sora's body and soul as a link, so she could have a physical form. She is not really Sora's body and soul at all, but a mere shadow. Namine is Kairi's nobody, but she lacks all the normal signs that nobodies share, making her very unstable.

Xehanort had already became a heartless before he took control over Riku. His body and soul became Xemnas, so I don't see how this could have any effect on Riku at all. What Xehanort did was, he took over Riku's body, and then Riku's heart was sent to the realm of Darkness. But his soul and body remained under the control of Xehanort. So it did not get casted off, and no nobody was created. When Sora and the gang beat Xehanort, Riku got control over his body again. He was full and complete. Riku does not have a nobody. Xehanort did not have a mixed nobody with Riku, because of the information that I provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back