• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's eyes green . . . or blue . . .?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

I know I can't be the only one to notice . . . soooooo . . . I'm posting this in the spoilers sec, b/c Riku is only seen in CG in two trailers: the Intro and the End . . . anyway, I know in KHI, Riku had like pale blue eyes and now . . . they're green . . . this is weird is all. Just wondering what you think . . .

http://www.khforums.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1227

http://sailormikey.4t.com/images/kingdom_hearts_-_riku_wallpaper.jpg

BTW, in that first pick, I can only really feel sorry for Riku . . . he seems lonely, and Kairi's probably with Sora . . . Not all that happy lookin' . . . ever seen those Sprint commercials? Just wondering 'cause of the whole \ thing in the first pick . . .

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

Well his eyes are bright green now. Probably because he spent so much time in Xehanort's(will never get use to calling him that) form. Either that or it has something to do witht he blindfold. Maybe both...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Ansem/Sephy said:
I know I can't be the only one to notice . . . soooooo . . . I'm posting this in the spoilers sec, b/c Riku is only seen in CG in two trailers: the Intro and the End . . . anyway, I know in KHI, Riku had like pale blue eyes and now . . . they're green . . . this is weird is all. Just wondering what you think . . .

http://www.khforums.com/index.php?ac...e=post&id=1227

http://sailormikey.4t.com/images/kingdom_hearts_-_riku_wallpaper.jpg

BTW, in that first pick, I can only really feel sorry for Riku . . . he seems lonely, and Kairi's probably with Sora . . . Not all that happy lookin' . . . ever seen those Sprint commercials? Just wondering 'cause of the whole \ thing in the first pick . . .
ok thats just how his eyes are sometimes they look green, sometimes they look blue....................in kh1 they were like that too

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Isn't a aqua color? Mixture of Green and Blue. That's what it always looked liked to me.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Oh gosh.............it can be blue/green for all I care..........it's STILL Riku...............who the heck do u think it is?......Riku Replica?

Maybe it's just the SHADING of the game like u ppl said in that KH2 Intro vid that Sora's keyblade was gold instead of silver

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually his eyes are a mix, they change depending on the lighting but they aren't solid green or solid blue, but a mix, like it's been said. The 1st picture is probably the closest you will see to his natural eye color, you can tell the second one is a lighting effect because his hair even looks blue-ish.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
So I guess it's...*raises eyebrow* turquoise. I though Aqua was the same thing, but lighter. *shrugs*

It matches him anyway. It's kind of like Kairi with the shading. People sometimes think is purple.

Last edited:

°Kaarix.˚

I think it's meant to be green. Why it matters? Not a clue, but yeah. I'm sure it was just a mistake they made. They make mistakes, too.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
°Kaarix.˚ said:
I think it's meant to be green. Why it matters? Not a clue, but yeah. I'm sure it was just a mistake they made. They make mistakes, too.

It's hard to make an error on CGI models... If it was a cartoon, each frame down by hand, then I could understand that... But that would require them to make two models with different eyes colors wouldn't it? It's just the lighting.

.Blindfolded.

Well, I know I had blue eyes when I was like 10 years old and know they're green/blue and I'm 14 years old so eye color can change many times in your life. His eye color just changed over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back