• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's allegiance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

acrossthestars

Ok. so we can see from khinsider's info that sora will be able to drive with riku. that would mean he's good at some point or another. but what do u guys think about the rest of the time? will sora fight riku and then riku becomes good? or is riku gonna b good the entire time?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This info was NOT confirmed. Don't you people learn?!

DON'T START MAKING THEORIES AND CRAP UNLESS WE HAVE COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONFIRMATION

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
ya when was it confirmed that sora would be able to drive with riku?? riku wasnt always good. and he asnt exactly bad either.... he wasnt good b/c he turned to the side of dark through trickery by malificent which makes not really bad. and plus he was being posessed by ansem so thaz another point at why he wasnt bad. and i think that sora will have to fight riku at one point or another in KH2 possibly a rematch where this time riku wins =D

Midnightdragon

I think that Riku will be on our side this time round. He can't stay evil forever. If he stayed evil forever everyone would get tired of fighting him.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So far it is only a rumor, it is not confirmed, it was merely posted by someone form GameFaqs.

There ahs been no information given where this guy received the information, nor has there beena link to a scan, interview, or report of any kind in which this information was stated

Cloud_FFVII

I Don't think that there will be a Darkness form, But the colors will be: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and White. These are the colors form the Trinties from KH.

I think that Riku will be a good guy, Since he finally learns that Darkness is bad.

zerokool

the fact that Ansem's heart is in Riku could pose a problem, can't he stilled be controlled? BUt all the info is cool!!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The info is confirmed to be false. Gotran and Afro of the GameFaqs forums teamed up to try adn trick the Gamefaqs forums

Unfortunatly, thier lies spread to the other forums. But they admitted that it was false, and that they made it all up for a laugh. The gamefaqs forums are filled with people pissed about them lying, and being dupped, if you feel like checking, be my guess

Oh, and by the way:

I TOLD YOU BITCHES YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BELEIVED IT THE SECOND YOU HEARD ABOUT IT, NOW THAT IT'S FALSE, YOU'VE JUST DISPPOINTED YOURSELF WITH ALL YOUR THEORIES AND GETTING EXCITED OVER IT, WITHOUT EVEN WAITING TO SEE IF IT WAS CONFIRMED!

Ansem/Sephy

Ok. so we can see from khinsider's info that sora will be able to drive with riku.

That's a stpid rumour started on gamefaqs, dude. Sorry.

The Andmin are working their butts off shutting this stuff down.

I just went over to eyesonff to explain the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back