• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's allegiance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FATE

Awards
riku never was bad! he was just possesd by ansem.
yes... ansem is still in rikus heart... and riku does use darkness to fight... but he uses HIS darkness. (at least thats what i understood in rikus CoM ending)
right now hes on a journey to find sora kairi goofy and donald along with the king, and to get rid of ansem inside
his heart.

B

bettermanlamia

Riku isnt bad. he just walking the "Twilight to Sunrise" meaning he is walking the dark path, until he finds his friends and he will walk to the light.

yes it is true that ansem still is in riku and that there still is bad in riku but he will become better and go into the light from what i have seen.

Lightkeeper05

Midnightdragon said:
I think that Riku will be on our side this time round. He can't stay evil forever. If he stayed evil forever everyone would get tired of fighting him.

lol he was never evil in the first place. He was just tricked.

Lightkeeper05

Ok i dont mean todouble post, but theres too many things that arnt true going arounf

1. Who saidRiku was undercover ????
2. The Darkness drive form was nottrue. It wasjust a joke, U cant drivewith Riku.

On my thoughts on this, Riku could be with the organization, but listen to this, to try and get rid of Ansem from his heart. Thats wut I think. And the Same with bhk. wutever is goingon with him, could be , if he is, why he is talking with the organization.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
One of the reasons we don't know which way Riku is going in this (good or bad) is because Nomura's keeping it a secret. Which must mean it's suppose to be a surprise. I don't think Riku is whole heartedly good (with Ansems heart in him) but not whole heartedly bad. I just think he's somewhere in the middle.

NOW, I quite honestly think that people going around on forums spreading rumors for there own laughs is freaking annoying. After being gullible towards many rumors I've learned if I stop and use common sense, to wait until there's proof that the rumor is true, it saves me MUCH disappointment. I think when it comes to Riku information it's best not to believe it. As I said before, Riku is a part of KH2 that is well kept. And not some rookie on the Game FAQ forums is going to know anything more than we already do.

Lightkeeper05

RikuIsMine77 said:
One of the reasons we don't know which way Riku is going in this (good or bad) is because Nomura's keeping it a secret. Which must mean it's suppose to be a surprise. I don't think Riku is whole heartedly good (with Ansems heart in him) but not whole heartedly bad. I just think he's somewhere in the middle.

NOW, I quite honestly think that people going around on forums spreading rumors for there own laughs is freaking annoying. After being gullible towards many rumors I've learned if I stop and use common sense, to wait until there's proof that the rumor is true, it saves me MUCH disappointment. I think when it comes to Riku information it's best not to believe it. As I said before, Riku is a part of KH2 that is well kept. And not some rookie on the Game FAQ forums is going to know anything more than we already do.

THanks.I agree with u there.

nitro-XIII

I think that Riku will be a good guy, Since he finally learns that Darkness is bad.

wtf... riku dose not learn that he figgin wilds tha darkness but sence he is th HERO of the dark i think that he will be good.
Rikus allegiance is to noone but himsellf and his friends. He walks twilight remember.

and he is in allegiance with the order u dumm-a hahaahaha lol

Ansem/Sephy

lol he was never evil in the first place. He was just tricked.

Anyone believe this? If so . . . you're an idiot. Riku was not tricked at first! On DI, he didn't even know about Kairi's Heart or Maleficent, and do you remember what he said?!:

"But we can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness, Sora!"

Man, I love that scene . . . His eyes, for a moment . . . were like Sephiroth's.

So, he was not tricked. He was definatly not evil, just low and greedy. No one here even knows what evil means. Evil . . . is the word that describes the Devil himself. Do not take it so tremendously lightly.

Sorry to get so serious, but it just bugged me, is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back