• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

corona1505

Website
www.xanga.com
The new TGS 05 trailer showed a scene where Sora and an unknown were running into each other at the end. I think the unknown is Riku, because if you remembered when Sora and Riku raced in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts, Riku ran in a very similar way that the unknown is running.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
It doesn't seem like it matters anymore. We've already seen an Unknown with the Soul Eater, which is Riku, so..... yeah.

Killa Goku

Its more than likely Riku.
I mean everything adds up.
But.......Im not believing it that easily.

Gaedon

It defintely looks like riku but isnt BHK like soras other half so maybe its like that with riku

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Oblivion Bringer said:
It doesn't seem like it matters anymore. We've already seen an Unknown with the Soul Eater, which is Riku, so..... yeah.

Although it most probably is, it was never confirmed that the Unknown with Soul Eater was Riku, it could be someone else for all we know...

corona1505

Website
www.xanga.com
chaywa said:
Although it most probably is, it was never confirmed that the Unknown with Soul Eater was Riku, it could be someone else for all we know...

I agree. I'm sure Nomura hasn't and will not give us all the information before the game comes out. I mean, do you guys really want to know everything before the game even comes out? what a plot ruiner

Midnightdragon

I agree with you. It probably is Riku, but we don't know for sure.

I mean, do you guys really want to know everything before the game even comes out?
Yes, I do. I can't take the suspence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back