• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku vs Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cananthegreat

There is a scene in Kh2 Final mix where Riku has defeated Roxas but Roxas get's back up and Riku transforms into xehanorts heartless.

do we think that will be in the suspected fight against Riku at the end of 358/2 days?

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i dunno, this is being raised in another thread

it makes sence for the battle to be at the end of the game but you never know.

LiD

=D yea riku is the final boss and Riku never really defeats Roxas..lol

Raiko

Come break me down
=D yea riku is the final boss and Riku never really defeats Roxas..lol

he did...when riku took xehanorts form to be able to use the power of darkness against roxas.
Riku should be the final boss coz after that battle roxas was taken to Diz meaning that it *might* be the end of the game.(then KH2 starts...)

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
You probably defeat Riku as the last battle, then in a cutscene, he transforms in Xehanort's Heartless and puts Roxas in his place.

LiD

he did...when riku took xehanorts form to be able to use the power of darkness against roxas.
Riku should be the final boss coz after that battle roxas was taken to Diz meaning that it *might* be the end of the game.(then KH2 starts...)

>< didn't Riku say he lost to this guy named Roxas..twice...

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yeah, he loses once. So, like KH I and KH:COM, there will most-likely be more than one Riku boss battle. The Riku 2 of this one will be the decisive one as was Riku 2 in KH I (presumably of course).

LiD

Yeah, he loses once. So, like KH I and KH:COM, there will most-likely be more than one Riku boss battle. The Riku 2 of this one will be the decisive one as was Riku 2 in KH I (presumably of course).

yea it im pretty sure we will fight riku twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back