• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku VS. Inuyasha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
i am a big KH fan, but when KH characters are compared with InuYasha characters, i must put my foot down and say that InuYasha would win >.<

InuYasha+Bankotsu in a tag team=TOTAL PWNAGE
How is Bankotsu is able to wield his ginormous halberd? I'm confuzzled >.<
Bankotsu is so cool XD

InuYasha wins. End of discussion:cool:

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
i was just saying that as a 'what if' thing
i kno they hate each other
but, if they were ever to team up, it would be mass pwnage
Inu-kun beats Riku:cool:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
did u not see my response to the theory? if Miroku were to die AT ALL, there would be nothing to control the Wind Tunnel, causing it to be always open, with nothing to stop it, everybody gets sucked in, everyone dies. THE END.

read the past pages, and try again Heartless Killer

Kismet-chan

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, if you go by POPULARITY then there's no telling who would win.

If you go by LOGICIS & PHYSICAL STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES, I would say that Inuyasha would win because Inuyasha is a demon with limitless destructive powers and Riku's got nothing but a tiny bit of muscle and a long piece of creatively shaped metal. ¬_¬ Not only that, but if Inuyasha transformed into his complete demon form, he could just eat em'.

Going by popularity though, I root for Riku. :p

Last edited:

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
i must admit, there is no way that riku could kill inuyasha he pwns to much. i mean cmon, just think about it if riku did some dark energy rush or something inuyasha could always just use the back lash wave and pwn riku. so yea inuyasha and company would win hands down.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
exactly. most ppl pick Riku mainly because of popularity. but this is a battle, not a popularity contest. InuYasha just keeps getting stronger, and Riku, does get stronger, but Inu-kun is obviously better overall.

InuYasha pwns. Bankotsu pwns. Riku is PWNED.
THE END
i just said Bankotsu cause hes cool XD

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
it would probably be a tie since riku has all this dark powers and inuyasha this long sword with a shield against demons so i guess none of them would win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back