• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku & Roxas in KH3 (Pure Speculation)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye91

After when I saw KH3D cover, seeing riku going up to the light, while sora is falling into darkness. It got me wondering about Roxas. If Sora becomes a heartless or falling into darkness, Roxas will revive. Could Roxas be a main protagonist for KH3 or Riku.

There's also another possibility about the ending that Sora might be possessed by Vanitas.

Do you think that's possible?
This is just a pure speculation

Awards
I don't think Roxas will take over in Sora place... the story is Sora's story, and I can't imagine the others being too happy about Sora's fall. But that's a given. Thing is, Lea's trying to find a way to bring back Roxas and Xion, I think, and Riku has Sora's back here. Sora turning into a heartless again... I don't see how it would help matters, really...

Maybe he'll be possessed... that is possible, but Sora's heart isn't all light....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back