• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So you pretty much need a new partner ;3 well, maybe you should try asking around for one. There could be someone here to ask or maybe make a thread saying your looking for one.
    Regarding what you said, in the fanfic. Don't you have a writing partner helping you with your grammar? :3
    lol been awhile since I've been called by my full user name. You can just call me KK for short xD loved the prologue, I look forward to chapter 1. I'm actually a big fan of final fantasy advent children and viii and crisis core. Same goes for ffx and ffx-2.
    I'm currently writing a Prologue, and it will be out shortly this week. Thank you for your appreciation ^__^
    I like the sounds of your story, how soon will your first chapter of Final Fantasy Song of Memories be up?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…