• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Replica Trouble in R/R...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
So, I'm playing Reverse/Rebirth mode, and I've made it to Twilight Town, but I can't beat the Riku Replica there. I've tried repeatedly, but I can't get him down past a little bit of his blue health bar before I get killed. Any advice? I can't edit my deck, since it's R/R, so please don't say anything about that...

tacleon

i kept breaking Riku Replica's cards/sleights until i go into dark mode. then attacked twice at a time to stun him and repeated the process.

Kinokan

Keep breaking his sleights and use that to get into dark mode after that go crazy use regular attacks, dark firagas and dark auras. DO NOT! repeat NOT! use dark break its weak, easily breakable and all around stupid. If these tips dont help then go back and train on the enemies around town

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
So, I'm playing Reverse/Rebirth mode, and I've made it to Twilight Town, but I can't beat the Riku Replica there. I've tried repeatedly, but I can't get him down past a little bit of his blue health bar before I get killed. Any advice? I can't edit my deck, since it's R/R, so please don't say anything about that...

Hmmm, well I can't really say much since there's not much you can do except see how he attacks you and learn how to dodge them and throw some attacks in there. That's what worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back