• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Riku + Namine , Sora + Kairi a different story a different time….

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which world should be in the next chapter

• treverse town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • destiny island

• disney castle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

driku18

oh and also id like to thank terra 2.0 for the good comments they were the one that made me feel the story was good and i could keep going on (except the last one he wrote it hurt)

driku18

Here it is guys sorry I took so long I didn’t get around to it but finally its done hope you like the second part and don’t forget to comment plz

Chapter 5- part 2

XXXXX

Riku looked at the group wondering who they where and what they wanted with Namine

“Hey how are you doing” the blonde spiky haired kid said to Namine as he reached out his hand towards her smiling warmly at her

Namine stared at his hand nervously and stood frozen in the her seat

“When Roxas offers his friendship you should accept it” said a flame haired guy behind him leaning on a traffic light “by the way the names Axle, got it memorized” he said looking at her

Namine just stood there quietly not moving a muscle only staring at his hand silently

“leave her alone guys cant you see she’s shy, sorry about them” said the girl with brown hair sitting next to her to comfort her “I was just trying to be nice you know” said Roxas as he crossed his arms “my names Olette by the way, what’s yours”

Namine opened her mouth about an inch and said Namine in a low tone, and then Riku walked up to her to see what was happening

“Namine are you ok” Riku said as he reached her looking at the group mysteriously

Olette turned to see who it was and saw Riku looking at Namine, Olette kept looking at him until he turned to see her looking at him, Olette quickly turned away blushing a bit

“Who are you” Axle said turning to look at him

“I’m Namine's friend, who are you” Riku said switching to look between Roxas and Axle

“Well I’m Roxas, this is Olette” Olette waved at him shyly smiling warmly at him “and this is Axle” Axle just looked down at the floor again and went back to ignoring him again

Namine stood up and walked over to Riku looking away from them

“Are you guys together” Roxas asked looking at the two of them

Riku looked away and blushed a bit

“No were just friends that’s all” said Riku looking down at the floor

“Good than you don’t mind if me and her go get something to eat together you know like a date” Roxas said grabbing Namine by the hand

“Not at all…” Riku said before they went running into a fast food restaurant being cut off by noticing they had already left

Axle followed them in leaving Olette outside with Riku

“I was wondering if well you’d like to go get something to eat with me like a double date” Olette said putting her hands behind her back and kicking the dirt shyly

Riku shyly looked at her and thought sure why not it would help him get Namine out of his head

“Sure why not” Riku said smiling

“Really, great” Olette said happily

They walked into the fast food restaurant to see Axle ordering his meal

“Yea Ill have a number 3 with a shake on the side and make it large, got it memorized” Axle said at he counter as he took out his wallet

Olette and Riku sat down quietly eating and talking about what each other liked to do but Riku couldn’t get Namine out of his head he kept peaking up to see how it was going with Namine and Roxas it was awkward with them but at times he heard her laugh and Riku felt jealous but didn’t admit to it

Olette was head over heels for Riku but Riku was into Namine secretly Riku wasn’t sure what had he gotten into…

What will Riku do?
Does Namine like Roxas more?
What the hell happened to Sora?
And why am I wearing clothes?(bhk line)
Find out next time on chapter 6 and don’t forget to comment…

defaultCA8J1FYR.jpg

driku18

Well here it is chapter 6 sorry I took so long I got side tracked a lot so it took me a while to start on the writing again but here it is(mainly high school) not musical

Chapter 6

XXXXX

Riku looked down at his burger that he had taken one bite of feeling somewhat depressed but he hid it with a smile as to not get Olette worried

“So where you from Riku” Olette asked shyly to break the ice which was a lot better than one of Sora’s tension breakers, Riku grinned at the thought of his favorite line “so you like uh cheese…”

“I’m originally from destiny islands but I moved with Namine and my other two friends to deep jungle, how about you where do you come from” Riku asked Olette which was focused on Riku the whole time

“I’m from twilight town and so is Roxas and Axel, its not too far from here” she said still focused on him

Riku started talking more and more getting to know her until two guys walked up to them

“Hey it’s Olette” said the boy chubby boy with a dog street shirt

Olette turned and said “oh hey it’s Hayner and Pence” she stood up and hugged both of them

“Riku this is Hayner and Pence Hayner, Pence this is Riku” Olette said with a smile

Pence went up to Riku and shook his hand “nice to meet you” Pence said

Hayner stayed in the back then pulled aside Olette and started to whisper to her “who is this guy I don’t trust him and what are you doing with him”

“Well if you guys are wondering me and Riku are on a date right now” Olette said happily

Hayner quickly turned away growing more and jealous and angry

“Don’t mind him he’s just jealous that you’re on a date with Olette”

“No I’m not I’m just…I’m not jealous ok” Hayner said still angry and denying the fact that he was jealous

Then Pence turned left and right as if looking for someone then he asked “where’s Roxas and Axel”

Riku quickly checked the booth and noticed that they had left; Riku stood up and asked Olette where they would be going

“Probably to the hotel that’s where Roxas lives” Olette said wondering why he was so interested in knowing

Riku started walking when Olette grabbed his hand and pulled him to her, Riku stared at Olette wondering what she could want, Olette kissed him in the cheek and blushed madly at it then she gave him her number and asking to call her later

Hayner quickly got angry but stayed back wanting not to get involved

Riku said yes and started to walk off giving Olette his signature smile then leaving as he heard Hayner say “let me at him”

XXXXX

Meanwhile Sora and Kairi decided to go to the movies seeing the new nightmare before Christmas in 3-D as usual Sora would get scared at oggie boogie and Kairi would laugh at him

but this time it was different Sora would turn at Kairi would smile and they would kiss and as they did they wouldn’t stop for a while as Sora would feel Kairi’s breath so close to him then they would stare at each others eyes for minutes they were happy together it was meant to be Sora couldn’t help but keep looking at Kairi

Afterwards they decided to call Riku and ask where he was

They couldn’t call Namine because she never really had a chance to so they hoped the two of them were together

XXXXX

Riku picked up his phone as it rang

“Hello” Riku said

“Hey Riku where you at its getting dark we should get going” Sora said as he held Kairi’s hand

“I’m a by close to the ship ill be there soon ok” Riku said then he hung up on him as usual it was in a habit of Riku's to do that

Riku thought to himself as he ran “I’m going to tell Namine once and for what I feel for her and that’s settled I can’t bare to see her with anyone else” then he turned a corner only to see Roxas kissing Namine

Riku stopped in his tracks feeling a sharp pain in his chest he stood there motionless barely breathing he looked down then he felt as if his heart had been torn apart

Namine pulled away and saw Riku walking away and felt horrible she thought to herself “what have I done”…

What will happen between Riku and Namine now?

Will Sora tell Riku about him and Kairi?

Will Pence eat Riku's unfinished burger?

Find out in chapter 7

And tell me who you think should be added to the next chapter and ill pick one of the characters you choose and add him to the next chapter and don’t forget to comment!!!

thanks for the support guys everyone just saying that cause your the ones who encourage me oh and ill try not to take long on the next chapter k:toungesmile:

driku18

Hi this is the next chapter in the series sorry it took so long(got a bit lazy lol) but its finally out, id like to say that I was a bit disappointed that I got only one comment on the last chapter and I didn’t get any comments from my friend Blonde Haird Kid and snow candy but I hope you guys comment on this one, well enough chit chat heres the chapter hope you likes it

XXXXX

Sora waited in the ship next to Kairi, he would ask from time to time “what’s taking Riku and Namine so long”

Kairi would just shrug her shoulders every time until Kairi finally saw Riku heading towards them in the distance looking upset and stressed, Kairi just raised her eyebrows at the sight of seeing Riku so depressed.

Riku walked down the partially empty street with his hands in his pockets and his head down with his hair covering his eyes, he walked slowly towards the ship barely noticing where he was going, sometimes hearing some people talking about there everyday lives.

Riku didn’t really listen in to them, he would just keep heading down the road not caring and not wanting to.

“Sheesh Pence you’re a slob you know that, I can’t believe you actually ate that burger”

Riku heard Hayner saying it to pence by the restaurant as he passed by it in the background

“What it only had one bite on it and I was hungry” Pence said back at him rubbing his stomach at the thought of it

“You’re always hungry no matter what” Hayner ended off saying and only hearing a laugh in response

Riku kept walking finally reaching the ship at the end of the road he entered the ship slowly and silently as he entered neither Sora nor Kairi dared so ask or even say anything to him for a while until Sora finally spoke up

“Um Riku uh where’s Namine I thought she was with you when I called you”

Riku just kept looking to the outside at the streets deeply lost in his thoughts

Sora waited for an answer for about a minute until he finally said something

“Um alright well I’m going to go look for ok guys ill be right back” Sora said still wondering what was bothering Riku so much to make him like this, Riku was always the serious type but this was too serious even for him

“No, you wait here with Kairi ill go get her” Riku suddenly spoke up standing and jumping out of the cockpit onto the streets

Riku looked at the sky and saw that it was getting clouded and it looked like it wasn’t long until it would start to rain and the streets would become empty as the lights inside houses would turn on as the people entered them

Riku just scoffed at it and kept walking, Sora watched as Riku walked away into the dark street and he turned and looked at Kairi and said while holding her hand

“He’ll be alright trust me”

“I hope so” Kairi answered looking kind of down

Sora gently touched the side of her face and looked at her eye

“Trust me ok, he’ll be alright”

Kairi smiled backed at Sora and hugged him

Meanwhile, Riku felt a drop land on his shoulder and started to walk a bit faster towards the last spot he had seen Namine, it wasn’t long before it started to rain

Riku finally arrived but he heard Namine trying to get away from someone

As Riku turned the corner he saw Roxas grabbing Namine by her arm as Namine weakly tried to get away from him

“Let go Roxas I don’t want to go with you I h-h-have to go already” Namine said in a low tone still struggling to get away from

“Its ok you can stay at my place, come on I wont bite I swear, I mean come on your going to catch a cold out here” Roxas said snickering

Namine looked over Roxas’s shoulder to see Riku standing there, Roxas turned as he noticed Namine focus on him

“What are you doing, she doesn’t want to go with you, let her go” Riku said getting closer to them

“I don’t think so, you see Namine's just a bit shy you know all she needs is a little push” Roxas said in return

“A no is a no Roxas, now let her go” Riku said in a louder tone

The rain kept falling as Namine shivered she tried to walk towards Riku when Roxas stopped her by grabbing her arm, just then Riku cut in and got in between both of them, Roxas just gave a dirty look to Riku

“Come on Namine lets go home” Riku said as he walked off with Namine

Just then Roxas tackled down Riku from behind throwing him down on the ground

They wrestled on the ground sometimes throwing punches at each other, until they managed to get up fighting as Namine begged for them to stop until Riku fell on the floor

Roxas walked up to him and as he did Namine tried to stop him by jumping on him but he knocked her down on the floor and kept going not noticing that Riku had gotten up he got punched as he turned to see him falling on the floor knocked out

Riku quickly ran to Namine's side picking her up

“Are you ok” Riku asked her quickly

“Yea I’m …” just then she feel again grabbing her ankle in pain

“No your not you twisted your ankle, here put this on before you catch a cold” Riku gave Namine his jacket, Namine put it on still shivering cause of the cold

“don’t worry the ships not to far from here” Riku said then he picked up Namine in his arms
Namine was shocked, how could he still care even after what had happened earlier, she stared at his face as he ran looking into his eyes and then she wrapped his arms around him as the thunder struck down, she originally did so cause of the thunder but she didn’t let go she didn’t want to she felt safe and she didn’t want to let go and let the feeling go away so she held on for what she felt was the start of what she had wanted…love
XXXXX
End of chapter

So I hope you guys liked the chapter I have one or more chapters to go but its up to you guys if you want to see more chapters so comment on what you like so far, what you want to see, and if you want to see more chapters than just one

p.s thanks for the support so far guys its really helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back