• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Fanclub!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_RiKu

sora's_servant said:
hey, i'll join.........anywayz lets talk riku......does anybody think that riku's replica survived somehow?
No!!!!!! riku took care of that himself he made sure of it

sora's_servant

dude i'm thinking final mix is just like our first KH except that the monsters are different colors and they have bones levels cuz i saw so many pics last night, there worlds search is beter like it tells you how much money you've made there and items you've gotten........its awsome

Darkness Reigns

do you think you'll have to face riku again in kh2 or maybe he can be a partner instead of donald and goofy. riku is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

final mix basically is the same with little story changes, new skills, different colors of heart less and diamond dust and one winged angel. also the unknowns are introduced.

sora's_servant

Darkness Reigns said:
do you think you'll have to face riku again in kh2 or maybe he can be a partner instead of donald and goofy. riku is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

final mix basically is the same with little story changes, new skills, different colors of heart less and diamond dust and one winged angel. also the unknowns are introduced.
o highly doubt you'll face him again but you might partner up with him

-i just said that-

M

MegaFlare

Silverstorm-- No advertising other forum links, it doesn't matter why you're advertising it, it's against the rules.

Anyway, moved to forum insanity.

siverstorm

Website
spaces.msn.com
normally in a fanclub since a can't show you if a member has an idea or just wanna say's something or even ask a question about riku they'd come here

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
can I ask A q: who here thinks rriku is hot?
& 4 the boys who here thinks kairi is hot?

siverstorm

Website
spaces.msn.com
not exactly what i was expecting but fine enough :p anyway Kairi is alright i guess she's the only girl (real or ficional) i've seen that can pull off the short hair look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back