• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Xion=Possible couple for 358/2 Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you approve of Riku and Xion as a couple?

• That's crazy!

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • It's possible...

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Of course I do!!!!1!1

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • WTF

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No.
Xion's affiliation is with Roxas and Axel, while Riku's is with Namine and Sora.
To top it all, the closest, most based couple in the history of the KH verse, as far as KH original characters go, is SoNami, with Sora's slip of the tongue about Namine being more than a friend to him.
And we all know how that couple ended.

KH is about friendship, not romance.

A

Azrael

I wish they were a couple but Xion as a Nobody can't love and Riku is gay for Sora, so nope.

Close friendship is tolerable.

Muse

you look atrocious
In fan works, yes. In canon, no. Nomura isn't making any couples canon. :/ But he allows us, the fans, to run wild with our imaginations and draw our own conclusions, so Rion can be legit.

I_Am_Genesis

Website
scratch.mit.edu
No.
Xion's affiliation is with Roxas and Axel, while Riku's is with Namine and Sora.
To top it all, the closest, most based couple in the history of the KH verse, as far as KH original characters go, is SoNami, with Sora's slip of the tongue about Namine being more than a friend to him.
And we all know how that couple ended.

KH is about friendship, not romance.
You realize that SoNami is actually SoKai. At the time, Sora still treats Namine like Kairi, pretty much thinking she is Kairi. Besides, Namine is Kairi

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You realize that SoNami is actually SoKai. At the time, Sora still treats Namine like Kairi, pretty much thinking she is Kairi. Besides, Namine is Kairi

...good lords.
SoKai: Strawberries and Fairy Wings - The Princess and her Knight
SoNami: Strawberries and Fairy Wings - The Shadow and Her Light

tl;dr? I'll summarize.
Namine =\= Kairi.
SoNami =\= SoKai.
And if anything, SoKai is the couple based on SoNami as Namine herself said that anything Sora feels for her (=Namine) will later on go to Kairi.
Not that it happened going by KH2, but if it does in the future - it's because Namine made it so in CoM.
And I have to ask - if they did that slip of the tongue on Sora's part for Namine in a way that makes it undeniable romance, and it's supposedly because of SoKai, how come Namine got "she's too special" from Sora while Kairi never got anything beyond arguable romance and friendship based on existing concern to Riku?

And no more Kairi issues in this thread. Yeesh.

Muse

you look atrocious

No. SoNami =/= SoKai. While Namine is Kairi's Nobody, she is the exact opposite of her. She's another girl on Destiny Islands to Sora.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
No. SoNami =/= SoKai. While Namine is Kairi's Nobody, she is the exact opposite of her. She's another girl on Destiny Islands to Sora.

this, the short version of SA's gigantic essay, [which i did read btw, but a long time ago. its very interesting. it even converted me lol. but i was a kairiku at the time. meh. dont ask.]

well, as a canon couple it most likely wouldn't happen, but, SoKai and SoRiku and SoNami and KaiRiku and AkuRoku isn't canon either, [yeah let SA explain the SoNami is practically canon ect.] yet in the fanfic world, i believe it would happen. or RokuXion..gahh i'm a AkuRoku fan though! lol.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA

Nami has some lements that kairi, has...but still not very important to the topic

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The only real couple in the game is Terra and Aqua (Please dear God, let it happen.)

Xion and Riku = No.

Aqua13

The only real couple in the game is Terra and Aqua (Please dear God, let it happen.)

Xion and Riku = No.

ok...umm at least riku X Xion has something going. no definite interaction has come between aqua and terra.

unlike ven x aqua not nicluding the secret ending

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The only real couple in the game is Terra and Aqua
Considering what else has happened and been roughly confirmed/interpreted, how the hell are Terra and Aqua the only real couple, we know absolutely nothing about their relationship.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The AquaXTerra thing was a joke.

But it does seem more likely that VenXAqua. Aqua seems to care so much for Terra that she does'nt want to believe he is bad. Ven believed that Terra was bad so easily.

Aqua13

The AquaXTerra thing was a joke.

But it does seem more likely that VenXAqua. Aqua seems to care so much for Terra that she does'nt want to believe he is bad. Ven believed that Terra was bad so easily.

i tihnk he said "it can't be true" like in a denial sorta way. but ok.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i tihnk he said "it can't be true" like in a denial sorta way. but ok.

But the he was almost ready to believe it if Aqua had'nt of shown up. She kept on fighting the doubt she had as if she loved Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back