• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku*a little spoiler *

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestreak_91

Website
www.myspace.com
and if yall seen the end video with the three solider things one has a blade just like rikus and they get it from like a feild of key blades and it is a keyblade

bluestreak_91

Website
www.myspace.com
Gamergirl89 said:
*^%*^(*&$ omg i've been spoiled again!!!!! i hate runnin to threads like these. anywayz this really needs 2 be moved. but y does riku hav new clothes and super long hair? almost makes him look like a girl. and who's the other guy . . . .oops wait . . .im not being spoiled anymore lol

btw Biggy nice pic of sora its cute
and ok it has been a year and his old clothes don't fit him so he changed duh and riku is pretty just the way he is lol

onyxrhapsody87

Biggy said:
You ****, you just spoiled EM for me.

(I'm sorry for the curse but i really did not want to know about #1 and #13)

And i'm not a retard i know Xemnas = &*(^*&%^*(* you SOB ~_~

You have to be a bit more careful than that... This IS a spoiler forum after all...

Raphael_Sohma

I thought Xenohort was his name, do any of you have the game, I heard them pronounce Xenohort ~_~

Last edited:

Reverse Rebirth

*^*Possible COM spoilers*^* - Only if you dont know the ending of Reverse Rebirth in COM

The name of the keyblade reflects on what Riku Stated at the end of COM Reverse Rebirth when he states to Diz that he it taking thepath of twilight to dawn. Just there to be pointed out although if you've beaten it its pretty obvious right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back