• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku*a little spoiler *

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdom_hearts2

thats his upgraded soulstealer thats why theres a angel wing part on his handle its only in kh2 in CoM HIS SOULSTEALER IS PURELY EVIL

bluestreak_91

Website
www.myspace.com
kingdom_hearts2 said:
thats his upgraded soulstealer thats why theres a angel wing part on his handle its only in kh2 in CoM HIS SOULSTEALER IS PURELY EVIL
really?but this guy was arguing about it with me and it pissed me off and i just proved him wroung

K

kingdom_hearts2

oh and that guy behind riku is the enigmatic man in kh final mix hes xemnas and his weapon is pink and two blades the same as the cloaked guy in kh fm

K

kingdom_hearts2

if u see the trailer u see the whole thing and it looks a little bit rigged cause of the angel wing on the blade

RikusDarkHalf

Ok you all must not know but thats the keyblade "Wait Till dawn" or somthing like that i dont remember but someone will come and set you all straight

Last edited:

onyxrhapsody87

If you've seen some of the key blades that sora gets then you'll know that there isn't much room for doubt about whether or not the souleater turned into a keyblade... It's kinda hard to tell either way from that screen shot...

Biggy

kingdom_hearts2 said:
oh and that guy behind riku is the enigmatic man in kh final mix hes xemnas and his weapon is pink and two blades the same as the cloaked guy in kh fm

You ****, you just spoiled EM for me.

(I'm sorry for the curse but i really did not want to know about #1 and #13)

And i'm not a retard i know Xemnas = &*(^*&%^*(* you SOB ~_~

Prince Aros

spoiler:

wow!! in the secret ending of kh2 there is a knight with the same keyblade

:eek:riku is one of the knights

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
*^%*^(*&$ omg i've been spoiled again!!!!! i hate runnin to threads like these. anywayz this really needs 2 be moved. but y does riku hav new clothes and super long hair? almost makes him look like a girl. and who's the other guy . . . .oops wait . . .im not being spoiled anymore lol

btw Biggy nice pic of sora its cute

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back