• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riddle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
I know the answer, solve the riddle

If you are in a house with only 2 floors the base floor and an upstairs one, in the lower story you have 3 switches, and in the upper story you have 3 lightbulbs, the riddle is! If you are on the lower story and you can do whatever you want with them and you can only go upstairs once and dont come back down!

How can you figure out which switch belongs to which lightbulb???

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Turn on the switches in intervals. Then go up. By touching the bulbs, you can feel which one is hotter than the others. The hottest one should be the first switch, the second hottest will be the second, and the least hottest will be the last switch.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
Turn on the switches in intervals. Then go up. By touching the bulbs, you can feel which one is hotter than the others. The hottest one should be the first switch, the second hottest will be the second, and the least hottest will be the last switch.

Correct answer!!! but it would be more simple to turn one on, turn one on and turn it of after a minute and then go up, the one that is lit on is the one you left "on" the hot one would be the one you turned off after a while and the cold one would be the one you never touched!

now for the PRIZE... post your own riddle!!!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
How is that simpler? All you have to do is turn all three on at intervals and then check the heat of each.

Here is something that is just as good.

There once was an evil wizard. He took 3 woman from their homes and turned them into rose bushes that looked exactly alike. He put them in his garden. One of the woman had a husband and children and begged the wizard to let her see them. He agreed. At night, he brought the woman to her house. In the morning he came and took her home. One day the husband decided to go rescue her. So he snuck into the wizard's garden. He looked and looked at the 3 identical rose bushes trying to figure out which could be his wife. Suddenly, he knew the answer and he took his wife home. How did he know which rose bush was his wife?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
it cooked him a steak?

he was a playa and they were all his wives

Awards
the butler did it

There once was an evil wizard. He took 3 woman from their homes and turned them into rose bushes that looked exactly alike. He put them in his garden. One of the woman had a husband and children and begged the wizard to let her see them. He agreed. At night, he brought the woman to her house. In the morning he came and took her home. One day the husband decided to go rescue her. So he snuck into the wizard's garden. He looked and looked at the 3 identical rose bushes trying to figure out which could be his wife. Suddenly, he knew the answer and he took his wife home. How did he know which rose bush was his wife?

fresh dirt

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Wizard brought the rosebush to her home at night; returned her to the garden in the morning. She'd be the only plant without dew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back