• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

rezz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
14ch2k9.jpg

do your thing

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
insert derezzed joke here

I like the composition and found it eye-pleasing, initially, but I'm not sure where exactly to look. I'm torn between their faces and the circle below them.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Your balls are so attractive, man.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i'd blur the center ball a whole lot more. overall the effects make the piece look really messy, in particular the red smudging just doesn't work for me. i'd be tempted to play around with gradient maps to blends everything better.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
the two circles on the left are sort of weird looking and don't blend as well as the other two.
i would've cut that out, and put a larger circle behind sam and worked with the colors a bit more. the red is sort of throwing the tron look off.

O

Oberon

I think it flows reallyw ell, and the clipping masks are helping it a little more than hurting. The bit that's not helping would probably be the huge clipping shape right over the stock, on the bottom. Perhaps if it were moved over to the right, it'd work better. Then put some fancy ass type in its place. :) lol

Also, it's very monotone. Try adding more saturated colors near the focal and desaturated ones in the background. With some complimentary oranges and such. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back