• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revolution!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
(id hate to sound like iside with midnighter or the mods cuz i dont)

if youd all open your eyes midnighter and the mods are not the one to blame its the revolutionaries if they werent here then there woukld be no revult it would be peacefull and that is exactly why they are being banned/suspended becouse it keeps order peace will never be acheived by man as long as everyone has diffrent oppinions look at hitler he thought everyone should look and beileve the same way if he had succeded and only that kind of people where left in the world there would be no more wars uniformaty is the only way for peace to exist whining will not acheive that becouse even if you did win the people who prefere this forum more would revult against you and it would happen all over again

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yes. Seeing heartlesshunter leave, but I know where to find her, but still. That was harsh. They were good members. Well, at least heartlesshunter was, but I dunno the other one. But it is truley sad to see what is happening.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I know exactly where she went. I am registered where she is at too. But I come to both boards. Heartlesshunter is banned. I think that is very sad news. I shall chat with her on the other forums and ask what she thinks.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Jesus, would you guys respect T_T, and do as he asked, and leave this thread alone

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Super Sonic, we can't just avoid this. It is pretty important. Sorry Tanty, but I am very much preterbed by these recent happenings. And it's very dissapointing to see what people are doing.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Yes but a Mod asked you to stop, he is your senior,and has a higher authoraty(sp?) and therefore, you should respect him

Ryu

an obscene gesture
NOW STOPP!!!!!!!!! this topic is useless! u all leave the topic now! no more revolution! because of this we just lost heartlesshunter and star the hunter forever! theu both got bannedd! now go!
They both got banned because they told others their opinions right ? Isn't a forum MADE FOR EXPRESSING OPINIONS ??? I do not like what the Midnighter did with the forums (as in WWII was a little skermish), one mistake wouldn't matter to me, everyone makes mistakes, but with all the recent crap that has been going on I'd say this forum has been pretty fckd up.

Shugy bear obviously likes the forums and its changes, I don't.
That's 2 different opinions and I can't help it if the Midnighter doesn't like one of them. The simple fact that he doesn't like my opinion (along with the ones from about 5000 members on this forum) is no reason to ban someone. A clear case of 'RESPECT MY FCKN AUTHORITAH !'

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow another revolution thread. Hmm it's interesting that these are still going and you people still come here although all you do is whine about how bad they are. If you don't like it chances are you're voicing your opinions and annoying the hell out of everyone, in which case it wouldn't be so bad to see you go. If you don't like the changes with the forums be civilized people. Have any of you actually spoken to TM really? Just shut up and let him do his job. Tantalus, my apologies for posting here i just had not seen this thread before.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Weilder...Are you planning on getting banned? Geeze. Come on. You're a good member to keep. But we can be both on SDF and here too. So, don't try to get banned, ok? Comeon, we can let it blow over.

Oh, Super Sonic, yes, even though Tanty has asked me not to, I am must say, he can't stop people form posting their thoughts, and I am not going against him or anything. But I reckoned, you posted after he asked not to too, haha.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You guys do relize that star the hunter guy is some idiot who wants attention...notice his post count..2....hes probaly one of the forum members who want to start trouble

Kira Haro

Unknown
They both got banned because they told others their opinions right ? Isn't a forum MADE FOR EXPRESSING OPINIONS ???

Yes, but not going against the moderators, Deven, and The Midnigther.

Now, this thread has lived way beyond it's life-span.

Expect the execution to be done anywhere from Sunday to Friday of this week, have a nice, revolutinistic day.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back