• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revival (FF7 RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
"I'll take the sandwich," Lee answered. Luna moved her bangs out of her face then pretend to actcidently bump into Lee. "Opps, sorry." Lee stumbled alittle then looked over at Luna. "Err, no problem."

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Sky smiled and gave her brother a hug. "Thanks Cloud... For understanding."
"AWW! Isn't this cute." Tifa said to the others. "You guys are so cute when you get over an argument." she said smiling at Sky and Cloud.

Sky just looked at Tifa and playfully stuck out her tongue. Tifa stuck hers out to Sky. It was a thing Cloud, Tifa, Rain, and Sky did. Whenever one person was ruining a touching moment they would turn and stick their tongue out.

desertrose331

In a garden full of roses in the middle of a deser
"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure we are." Cloud answers, giving her his goofy face for having interrupted the moment. "Yay! Is the sermon finally over?" Rain asks. "Sermon? Is that what you think I've been doing this whole time?" Cloud asks, glaring at Rain. "Well... uh kinda. You were being a martyr I think." Rain answers, now hiding behind Vincent and Lee for protection. "Martyr? You don't even know what that word means without whatever help, I'm sure Vincent gave you." He comments, crumpling up a piece of paper and throwing the ball over Vincent's head in oreder to hit Rain with it.

"Here you are." Vincent says, handing Lee a sandwich. "May I get you something to eat as well, Luna?" He asks, trying to ignore Rain behind him. "Protect me Vinny." Rain comments, trying to avoid his brother's glare. "Protect yourself. You made your bed, now you have to lie in it." Vincent remarks. "Aw... why are you people so mean to me?" He complains. "We're not trying to be mean. Your stupidity drives us all insane sometimes." Cloud cuts in. "Now, why don't you leave Vincent alone and behave yourself for once? There is a time and a place for everything, and this is neither the time nor the place for your stupidity." He adds. "Ok, fine, then when is the time and the place for it, Mr. Genius Brother of mine?" Rain asks. "I don't know, but when I find out, you'll be the first to know." Cloud answers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back